test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

20,882 posts in this topic
6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Just seen the the fragment where the doctor talks to VTM. 

He said on the scan there was minimal damage to the ligaments. No tear. Just a fracture and light strained ligaments. 

No problems long term, should recover well. He said 3 months was a realistic estimate for recovery time. 

Also said he's sure Hazard will be 100 % again. Able to play matches by mid september.

mashimaru161 likes this

This is hurting my eyes. To be honest, though, it was quite a miracle he survived all the dirty tackles he had to deal with in the last years.

The official website also confirmed the 3 months period.

hopefully this injury doesnt screw his momentum and form :(

sad that he would miss the start of the season 

I don't know why but I just have a bad feeling about next season already. We lost FA Cup, were completely outplayed, now Hazard is out for 3 months...

10 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

I don't know why but I just have a bad feeling about next season already. We lost FA Cup, were completely outplayed, now Hazard is out for 3 months...

We are Eden Hazard FC, aren't we? :lol:

11Drogba and Muzchap like this

Just now, Jason said:

We are Eden Hazard FC, aren't we? :lol:

Well we will have to add a lot of quality this Summer which seems to be unlikely at the moment...

This season if you took any player away from 1st team we didn't look like the same team. Even Moses or Alonso...

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Is this his first major injury at Chelsea?

It's the first major injury of his career.

22 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

hopefully this injury doesnt screw his momentum and form :(

sad that he would miss the start of the season 

Hard to know the scheduling with this injury but I guess he might be behind with his pre season fitness etc ,come the start of the season.

On 06/06/2017 at 6:05 PM, bluesman2610 said:

Anyone else get the feeling Conte already thinking formation for start of next season.. Maybe while Eden out we may see 3-5-2 

Who knows what Contes got planned formation wise? Suppose everything depends on who we manage to snag in transfers - AND who we SELL.

I know Edens said over n over hes not going nowhere but these RM rumours just dont stop.

With Conte supposedly having meets with Mbappes peeps after Intls it might make sense IF Eden did go. Or even better on the other hand if Eden Didnt go!

22 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Who knows what Contes got planned formation wise? Suppose everything depends on who we manage to snag in transfers - AND who we SELL.

I know Edens said over n over hes not going nowhere but these RM rumours just dont stop.

With Conte supposedly having meets with Mbappes peeps after Intls it might make sense IF Eden did go. Or even better on the other hand if Eden Didnt go!

Welcome back unionjack. The rumors has died down since his injury. And he is not a fan of sharing the bench with isco, bale. :)

Fernando likes this

52 minutes ago, mashimaru161 said:

Welcome back unionjack

Cheers bruv - not back but popping in. Just sends me crazier silly season.

I saw some RM site saying Eden would go after the top 3.

What I dont get is Zidanes contracts up next season yes?? And Eden has said before how he would like to work with him. But why would he leave us to maybe get to be with idane 9 months?

I woulda thought he would stay and wait to see where Zidane went next then jump when Zidane whistled.

Oh well we shal see eventually.