Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Eden Hazard

DavidEU
Followers 9

2 minutes ago, DidkoDrogbata said:

When is he supposed to back? And to not spam all topics, was Fabregas red card a straight red or yellow + red? I thought the refferee showed and yellow but the commentators on our TV said that it was straight red and he will be out for 3 matches.

Yelllow

• Replies 26k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

Just now, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

And Chelsea refuse to partner him with an attacking midfielder that's on his level.  

Embarrassing ambition. 

The day we get someone similar to Eden, we will reach next level. No wingback, no midfielder or defender will bring such change than having not one but two players of Eden calibre. 

Sadly I think we will only target such player if we sell Eden. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

And Chelsea refuse to partner him with an attacking midfielder that's on his level.  

Embarrassing ambition. 

Chels got lucky with Hazard, which is why I dread the day he leaves. Hopefully that never happens.

• Like 3
Just now, BlueLyon said:

The day we get someone similar to Eden, we will reach next level. No wingback, no midfielder or defender will bring such change than having not one but two players of Eden calibre. 

Sadly I think we will only target such player if we sell Eden. 

Great minds think alike my friend. 

I keep holding out hope that Chelsea may go all out for Sanchez or Griezmann next summer, but what's the point.

Chelsea are allergic to ballers. 

1 minute ago, DYC. said:

Chels got lucky with Hazard, which is why I dread the day he leaves. Hopefully that never happens.

I still wait the day we spend those 70m from Oscar sale on good attacking player to team up with Eden. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

I keep holding out hope that Chelsea may go all out for Sanchez or Griezmann next summer, but what's the point.

The truth.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Extremely lucky. Didier Drogba will be forever immortal for closing that deal for us. 

• Like 1
Just now, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Extremely lucky. Didier Drogba will be forever immortal for closing that deal for us. 

Don't forget Joe Cole's contribution either.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

I still wait the day we spend those 70m from Oscar sale on good attacking player to team up with Eden. 

Wow, your right. I forgot we haven't even replaced Oscar as well!

Such atrocious squad building and planning from Roman and his minions. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Tbh I would be happy with someone like Lanzini atm.

Eden wasnt super expensive or playing for top club. But the quality was there. 

Boudebouz had awesome season and went for 7m to Betis, at such price it would be no brainer to have him here. 

Its nice to think how would we link up Eden and Dybala, Alexis or Griz, but usualy you just need to find the right player, even from smaller club or someone who is no longer wanted at big one, take a look at Robben and Ribery...

I'm sure Arsenal will sell Alexis this January. They are not going to let him go for free. 

I hope our club gives him everything. Because it's us or city this January. 

Hazard morata Sánchez will win us the CL! 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I'm sure Arsenal will sell Alexis this January. They are not going to let him go for free. 

I hope our club gives him everything. Because it's us or city this January. 

Hazard morata Sánchez will win us the CL! 

Nah fam, Apparently demanding ambition from a PL Title winning club is akin to playing Playstation or Football Manager. 

• Like 1