Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Eden Hazard

DavidEU
Followers 9

12 hours ago, Jason said:

Pretty sure that interview took place before THAT talk of Real Madrid during international duty.

The opposite is the case. In fact, the actual sequence of those interviews is stated in the article. 

• Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

The opposite is the case. In fact, the actual sequence of those interviews is stated in the article. 

The interview was done with the club's magazine some time back. Media only quoted it because the magazine is out and/or the embargo is over.

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes when I'm having a bad day, I just remember this beautiful athlete exists, and even plays for us.

On an unrelated note, for all the 'he could score more' comments which've also come from myself, it's surprising to see (according to Wiki) the stats saying he generally averages a goal every 3 games. For a striker, that's promising, if not only slightly above average, but for a winger, who else scores that much? I can think of Robben so far.*

Add Reus, Bale & Ronaldo. 

Not bad company. I don't think we'll ever have nor ever have had such prolific wingers in the game.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

He needs to work-out again. Looked a bit "fat" if you ask me.

And I seriously have bad memories of a "fat" Eden...season 15/16.

He had a hip injury.

To be 100% honest, that injury probably was a blessing in disguise. Think there would have been quite a lot more interest in him this summer had he been fit, especially after the season he just had. 

• Like 3

When do you guys reckon he'll be back to full fitness ? (not necesarilly full 90 minutes match fit but fit enough to be part of the game squad.)

Initially they said 3 months starting from around the 5th of June but given that he's already doing light training for a coule of days now, i find it hard to believe he'd have to spend another 5 weeks doing light training.

1 minute ago, Belgiannutt said:

When do you guys reckon he'll be back to full fitness ? (not necesarilly full 90 minutes match fit but fit enough to be part of the game squad.)

Initially they said 3 months starting from around the 5th of June but given that he's already doing light training for a coule of days now, i find it hard to believe he'd have to spend another 5 weeks doing light training.

We wont see him before the end of August I think. We really fucking need him though. Looked toothless again today.