test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

I was super angry at him for not finishing his chance in the first half but he certainly was one of the main men today.

I know it was only Kolarov (I think) but I was amazed by Hazard's acceleration right before his goal. Stunning.

And thank god he survived this game without any injury. The scums definitely went after him.

Was nice to see him scoring again. Did he actually kiss the badge while celebrating? It certainly looked like he did, but the TV-cameras were filming at his back so it's hard to see :)

Styles likes this

I'm surprised to see he's actually been averaging more goals per game than he did at Lille. Has anyone else ever gone from Ligue Un, to the Premier League, and actually scored more goals? 

8 hours ago, milan.cech said:

I love that.

I also loved it live when you could hear the players screaming like kids in the microphone at the pitch side. Passion!

Here's a clip with no commentary

Love it.

(I've watched this goal at least 50x now lmaoooo)

3 hours ago, sutro said:

http://www.footballwhispers.com/blog/next-generation-gianfranco-zola-vs-eden-hazard?utm_source=talk-chelsea&utm_medium=affiliates

I think its possible for him to match Zola's status at chelsea if you consider that he's prime years still have to come.

But, Ronaldo is really, really declining, and there's nobody other than Hazard for Madrid to target as his replacement really. They get what they want usually so we'll see.

1 hour ago, Styles said:

Here's a clip with no commentary

Love it.

(I've watched this goal at least 50x now lmaoooo)

Fantastic! One thing that immediately comes to my mind - a happy camp sticking together. And I love that.

Styles likes this

2 hours ago, Leif said:

But, Ronaldo is really, really declining, and there's nobody other than Hazard for Madrid to target as his replacement really. They get what they want usually so we'll see.

Not this Hazard-Real Madrid nonsense again :doh:

Fernando and Styles like this

53 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not this Hazard-Real Madrid nonsense again :doh:

In what world is that nonsense? In blue-tint land?