Spike

I think Greece will eventually leave the European Union and join some 10 nation confederacy as predicted by the Bible.

The Bible calls it a 10 Kingdom nation nation that will arise out of what was the Roman Empire.

:lol: Give it a rest, will you?!

Theyre selling off a massive US airbase in Greece, and the port of Piraeus to the Chinese. This is just what Syriza said they wouldnt do. Desperate measures s'pose. I reckon Cosmicway should help out, reckon hes loaded.

He is so unintentionally funny Cosmic Way. I've got to love reading his posts they have me in stitches. He reminds me of the Harry Enfield character Stavros. He's made his money from his kebab shop in London and has retired and gone back home to Greece innit peeps.

:lol: Give it a rest, will you?!

I don't remember seeing that Greece part he said in the bible, but I'm with him in agreement that most bible predictions come true. Don't be shocked when it eventually happens again.

I don't remember seeing that Greece part he said in the bible, but I'm with him in agreement that most bible predictions come true. Don't be shocked when it eventually happens again.

It's fine if anyone has beliefs that they feel strongly about, everyone is of course free to do so as long as that doesn't negatively affect others, but trying continuously to shove them down the throats of people who don't share them gets pretty annoying pretty quickly, tbh.

It's fine if anyone has beliefs that they feel strongly about, everyone is of course free to do so as long as that doesn't negatively affect others, but trying continuously to shove them down the throats of people who don't share them gets pretty annoying pretty quickly, tbh.

You wont go to heaven Chou :D

As an aside how do insurance companies when deciding to pay out or not determine what is and what isnt an Act of God ? If you believe in God then everything is an act of God isnt it ? Hes all powerful, created everything, sees and hears everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePF6KdMBONc&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1

Daniel 8: 22-23 predicts that the four nations that broke out of what was the Grecian empire, under Alexander the great, will be ruling in the last days. Therefore I believe that Greece, Turkey, Syria and Egypt will be part of the ten nations Kingdom.

Theyre selling off a massive US airbase in Greece, and the port of Piraeus to the Chinese. This is just what Syriza said they wouldnt do. Desperate measures s'pose. I reckon Cosmicway should help out, reckon hes loaded.

The neo-marxists ruling Greece are a ludicrous bunch of imbeciles.

The neo-marxist liars as well as their erstwhile friends abroad want Greece out of EU, out of the western alliance.

Who were the original members of the western alliance ?

Greece and the UK. Not even America, because they were still neutral. Not even France, because France capitulated.

The enemies of Europe should be housed in Guantanamo.

So even the financial times is talking about a potential Greek exit.

Again nothing surprising as they have to leave the European Union and formed a 10 nation confederacy with other nations as mentioned before.

Prophecy will be fulfilled.

So even the financial times is talking about a potential Greek exit.

Again nothing surprising as they have to leave the European Union and formed a 10 nation confederacy with other nations as mentioned before.

Prophecy will be fulfilled.

FT is three sheets in the wind.

Their articles on Greece since 2008 read like Beano,

The Greek issue is howeve the minor issue in the present context. The bigger issue is the revival of antieuropeanism, spearheaded by the two opposite extremes. If God listened to the crows we 'd be all speaking German or Russian now.

This whole concept of 'women being paid $0.24 less on average than men' really gets my goat. For starters most studies can't even agree on the actual number, deviating as much as $0.05. Secondly, if it were true the majority of businesses would hire women over men due to the save in costs and this simply isn't true. Thirdly, the studies I have read havn't specified what jobs they are comparing. So as far as I know they are comparing a high-school teacher to a janitor to a CEO of a large company the statistics will be skewed. If the average male fast food worker, earned $0.24 more than the female equivalent it would make sense but they are comparing the earning of every woman in America to every male in America, which makes no sense at all.

If they took a random sample size of 100 men and 100 woman and one woman in the sample population happened to earn several million a year it would throw the average far off. It would look like women earn far more than men.

Hitherto, averages are wank and if anyone is trying to prove anything with it, they are ignoring the majority of details.

hi guys what is you're thoughts and opinions on this matter.

Hungary to fence off border with Serbia to stop migrants

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/17/us-hungary-immigration-idUSKBN0OX17I20150617

Hungary announced plans on Wednesday to build a four-meter-high fence along its border with Serbia to stem the flow of illegal migrants, a move that triggered a swift rebuke from the United Nations Refugee Agency.
Hungary, a landlocked central European country of 10 million people, is in the EU's visa-free Schengen zone and thus an attractive destination for tens of thousands of migrants entering Europe through the Balkans from the Middle East and Africa. Most of them then move on to wealthier western Europe.
"The EU's countries seek a solution (for the problem of immigration) ... but Hungary cannot afford to wait any longer," Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto told a news conference.
"We are talking about a stretch of border 175 km (110 miles) long, whose physical closure can happen with a four-meter high fence," he added.
The fence will evoke memories of the Cold War-era barriers -- including the Berlin Wall -- that separated communist eastern Europe, including Hungary, from the capitalist west.
Szijjarto said the fence would not violate any international agreements and that the government would hold a high-level meeting on July 1 with Serbia, which is not in the EU but wants to join, to discuss the plans.
According to the Hungarian Office of Immigration and Nationality (BAH) about 57,000 people have crossed into Hungary illegally so far this year, up sharply from 43,000 in all of 2014. Migration began to spike in the middle of last year.
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban's government, which is losing voters to the far-right Jobbik party, is under fire from the EU and human rights groups over its handling of immigration.
Orban has said an EU proposal to distribute migrants evenly across the 28-nation bloc "borders on insanity".
The U.N. Refugee Agency's regional spokesperson Kitty McKinsey condemned the fence plan.
"The right to seek asylum is an inalienable human right. So we are concerned that erecting a fence would place too many barriers to this right," McKinsey told Reuters.

There should be freedom of movement in Europe.

There has always been after the war.

Re. Greece-Europe too. A small interval from 1970 to 1975-76 existed when [a] immigration laws were enacted in Britain, Greece had failed to make it to the EEC because of the known events of that period. But my father had many students in the 50's who became scientists-engineers in the UK and they were writing letters to him.
So if a retrograde step is taken, it is like a relapse into barbarism and inevitably hostilities will begin.

One point where the critics are right is participation in the social assistance programs of a country other than one's own country.
If this happens it is because the old law makers of Europe neglected it or did not consider it important. So it creates imbalance.
In a similar vein the VAT laws need changing. If I buy something from UK then the VAT should be owed to Greece (the point of consumption) and not UK. The opposite also. Again in the days of the old law makers, the e-market did not exist so they did not consider it important.

So when will the world presidents march to protest the racism and terrorist attack on religious freedom at Charleston by extremists? Oh, we're calling this one a 'hate crime' by a 'mentally ill' 'lone wolf'? Kay...

So when will the world presidents march to protest the racism and terrorist attack on religious freedom at Charleston by extremists? Oh, we're calling this one a 'hate crime' by a 'mentally ill' 'lone wolf'? Kay...

In all this I was hoping to hear something similar like this:

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2015/June/Widows-Joy-He-Didnt-Deny-Christ-When-Beheaded/

This is the true power of Christianity. To forgive your enemy and pray for them that they will turn from their ways and come to know the Lord.

Yesterday a white shooter shot and killed 9 people in a historically black church.

Today another white shooter shot up a black church in a different state.

I saw people on twitter acting like the kid was "light skinned black." I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

KczMCka.png

Yesterday a white shooter shot and killed 9 people in a historically black church.

Today another white shooter shot up a black church in a different state.

I saw people on twitter acting like the kid was "light skinned black." I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

KczMCka.png

Wtf...