• Torres
    • (SUB) Mikel
    • (SUB) Mata
    • (SUB) Cole

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could have won that game. Our front three were non-existent. If only we had 2 half decent wingers, I swear we would be challenging for the title. Look at united, they have Nani, Young, Valencia.....none of the 3 are world class yet they have pace and can pass the fucking ball. I swear I fucking hate Sturridge.

Did we read the wrong match notes ? we need a 0-0 on Tuesday. To me this is a much more important game than Tues , i know people have hope of us winning the CL. But our best chance of playing in the CL next year is getting 4th.

The only winners today are spuds and Newcastle. now were hoping for them to slip up again.....

Sturridge and Kalouda have been completely poor. Torres aswell, but at least he made a good tactical game, by recovering a lot of balls in our half.

Danny is so selfish, I can't see him becoming a great player if he keeps it that way.

Good performances: Bertrand(motm) and Essien.

the game was poor both teams looked like they wanted a draw from that

Also yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over 1000 posts

Race you to 30k! :Goober:

Think QPR and Stoke can do a job today. We'll see.

Fair enough, though I doubt QPR can do anything. Famous last words, perhaps.

Torres and Sturridge were shit, considering both hardly played against Spurs and Barca i expected more.

Malouda was good imo.

Hit the nail on the head...expected them to be the source of energy, but they seemed too casual. Malouda played decent.

Front three were Poor. Sturridge has a long way to go...slightly Dissapointing result, But a point is not bad, better than a loss, especially considering the matches we've had and the under strength lineup we fielded. I only watched the second half, but we defended pretty well in that 2nd half, they didn't really have any chances which is very encouraging signs for our defence ahead of the Farca game. The Cahill and Terry Partnership is becoming world class. I though maybe Robbie could have trhown on Lampard in the last 10 minutes or so. The experiment of Torres on the right didn't really work, and Sturridge was just poor as CF. He's not giving his hopes of playing centrally any boost. A bit of a boring game in the end. Just keep winning the rest of our games and go undefeated. Although 4th spot seems too far out of our grasps now.

Well done to Bertand, great performance. Definitely ready for first team football. Also sorry Cap, but Kalou was so wasteful today.