The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

13 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

The shit stinks man.....its like this every year in Cl with them.

You tell that to the media bigging them up like they are the best thing since Gesus.......they are litteraly eating of their hands. Pep cant fuck off soon enough, fake corrupt cunts that they are.

Anyone who isn’t a City fan knows what ever they win has zero meaning, even the media..

46 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Anyone who isn’t a City fan knows what ever they win has zero meaning, even the media..

Ohh I feel you man, but cant agree with the media. They long confirmed them as THE best epl side ever. I too dont give a fuck about them unless they are stopping them scousers, but still it seems they can do no wrong, still havent seen any diss heading their way by the media regarding the ways they cunduct themselves off the field. God knows they would have decimated us. And they always get piss poor teams in Group stages. I can remember they once had Bayern, and once barca, and thats about it.

5 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Ohh I feel you man, but cant agree with the media. They long confirmed them as THE best epl side ever. I too dont give a fuck about them unless they are stopping them scousers, but still it seems they can do no wrong, still havent seen any diss heading their way by the media regarding the ways they cunduct themselves off the field. God knows they would have decimated us. And they always get piss poor teams in Group stages. I can remember they once had Bayern, and once barca, and thats about it.

City will forever have zero European pedigree. 

Just like Arsenal 

We have the hardest draw of all 4 English teams

which fits my agenda

I want 3rd place

and a drop down to the EL

we can win that again

we have a 1 in 1000 or less chance of winning the CL

I am always going to be a strategic pragmatist

looking ahead

the only other good teams who should drop down

are Bayer Leverkusen ,probably Benfica and then from the true group of Death (which has Barca also in it) either Inter Milan or Borussia Dortmund

The only other good teams in the EL already are Manure, Arse, Sevilla, Porto, Borussia Mönchengladbach, and Roma

I will take my chances with those 9, and some will play each other  and knock each other out

The only teams that would truly worry me out of all those are

Arse

Manure

and  whichever ends up dropping down between Dortmund and Inter 

12 hours ago, Vesper said:

We have the hardest draw of all 4 English teams

which fits my agenda

I want 3rd place

and a drop down to the EL

we can win that again

we have a 1 in 1000 or less chance of winning the CL

I am always going to be a strategic pragmatist

looking ahead

the only other good teams who should drop down

are Bayer Leverkusen ,probably Benfica and then from the true group of Death (which has Barca also in it) either Inter Milan or Borussia Dortmund

The only other good teams in the EL already are Manure, Arse, Sevilla, Porto, Borussia Mönchengladbach, and Roma

I will take my chances with those 9, and some will play each other  and knock each other out

The only teams that would truly worry me out of all those are

Arse

Manure

and  whichever ends up dropping down between Dortmund and Inter 

Seriously? This is just so weird. 

I dont care if we get eliminated in the round of 16 by 100-0, as a club, as a team, as fans, the only thing we should be "wanting" is for the club to do the best it can. Winning the group stage and going to the knockouts with the giants of the footballing world will be the best thing for us. Not slugging it out in the europa leage. This is a young team which needs to believe that it belongs in the CL. 

Wanting the club to finish 3rd and end up in europa is welll... i honestly have no words.

7 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

Seriously? This is just so weird. 

I dont care if we get eliminated in the round of 16 by 100-0, as a club, as a team, as fans, the only thing we should be "wanting" is for the club to do the best it can. Winning the group stage and going to the knockouts with the giants of the footballing world will be the best thing for us. Not slugging it out in the europa leage. This is a young team which needs to believe that it belongs in the CL. 

Wanting the club to finish 3rd and end up in europa is welll... i honestly have no words.

pragmatism

I want CL next year

after we have reloaded

Marcin Bulka starting in goal for PSG tonight in a league match, interesting to see how he does. 

PSG's lineup is looking pretty horrible with all their injuries and the Neymar saga:

Bulka, Bernat, T. Silva, Marquinhos, Dagba, Verratti, Gueye, Aouchiche, Sarabia, Choupo-Moting, Di Maria

9 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

Pragmatic or not, it's a weird thing to want. Like I said before, these kids need to feel like they belong in CL.

If we are a clear 3rd or 4th in the EPL, then yes, would love a run in the CL

but I want CL NEXT year

after we have reloaded

and an EL win is probably the easiest path

PLUS

we get another shot at that damn Super Cup

There is a lot of tension between Inter Milan and Mauro Icardi as the nerazzurri would like to sell him before tomorrow's deadline but the Argentine has been refusing to leave (he is even ready to sue Inter). Inter Milan fans have now 'threatened' Icardi as they wrote a message and exposed it right next to his house. They wrote: 'Icardi, it's too much now, Milano is a small place...'.

Lukaku scored the winner yesterday for Inter, Inter is top of the table atm. Conte has already utterly transformed them, totally different team one would think. He is just class, he really was the one manager we had that could fight with klopp and pep, fucking shame it had to end......typical Chels I guess.

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

Lukaku scored the winner yesterday for Inter, Inter is top of the table atm. Conte has already utterly transformed them, totally different team one would think. He is just class, he really was the one manager we had that could fight with klopp and pep, fucking shame it had to end......typical Chels I guess.

Yeah Conte was class. 

Best manager we had after Mourinho Mark 1. 

Because Mourinho Mark 2.....

But yeah what a crap board we have. And yet they continue with their jobs......

5 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Yeah Conte was class. 

Best manager we had after Mourinho Mark 1. 

Because Mourinho Mark 2.....

But yeah what a crap board we have. And yet they continue with their jobs......

You said it my man......now we know some will come soonish and say Conte was this and that, that he was his own enemy etc. But I'll say WE fucked him up. Instead of giving him good players and show we are here to back a title winning manager we utterly screwed him. Imo he was the one to lead us. You watch Inter now, they will only get better, I for one would not look forward meeting them in CL. Not because they have a better team, but cuz of Conte. He would tactically school Lamps all day.

11 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

You said it my man......now we know some will come soonish and say Conte was this and that, that he was his own enemy etc. But I'll say WE fucked him up. Instead of giving him good players and show we are here to back a title winning manager we utterly screwed him. Imo he was the one to lead us. You watch Inter now, they will only get better, I for one would not look forward meeting them in CL. Not because they have a better team, but cuz of Conte. He would tactically school Lamps all day.

Conte is smart. I said it before in the past that Mourinho had this too. But as ages past by your not able to think fast and as well his ego gets in the way. 

Lampard is a noob, but Lampard is also smart This season it might be up and down, but he's also an interesting manager. 

Remember that Conte before coming to Chelsea he had some good experience as management. 

To me Mourinho mark 1 and Conte have been some of the most astute managers we had combine with the charisma.

But if Lampard get it's right he can easily follow the steps of Conte. Might take a season or two, let's just hope....

Edit: and he's a fast learner and adaptable Lampard, I think about the game against a genius tactician like Bielsa. Got schooled at the beginning but after  a few games he adapted. That is very interesting to me. 

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Conte is smart. I said it before in the past that Mourinho had this too. But as ages pass by your not able to think fast and as well his ego gets in the way. 

Lampard is a noob, but Lampard is also smart This season it might be up and down, but he's also an interesting manager. 

Remember Conte before coming to Chelsea he had some good experience as management. 

To me Mourinho mark 1 and Conte have been some of the most astute managers we had combine with the charisma. But if Lampard get it's right he can easily follow the steps of Conte. Let's just hope. 

Ohh for sure.......Lamps has it in his locker to lead us, plus he gets us. I just hope he gets it right, I hope the board backs him.

Yes I too enjoyed Conte, we were such a unit. And he clicked instantly with us.

6 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Ohh for sure.......Lamps has it in his locker to lead us, plus he gets us. I just hope he gets it right, I hope the board backs him.

Yes I too enjoyed Conte, we were such a unit. And he clicked instantly with us.

Yeah if Lampard can get it like Conte, then I think he will the best ever. 

Why? Because of his history with us, his charisma, his leadership and because he gives youth a chance. 

If Lampard can make it as a manager for us, then we are in for a treat.  

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Yeah if Lampard can get it like Conte, then I think he will the best ever. 

Why? Because of his history with us, his charisma, his leadership and because he gives youth a chance. 

If Lampard can make it as a manager for us, then we are in for a treat.  

Agree my man......lets hope it turns out awesome. We need to get back asap.