test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CHOULO19

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

Started by CHOULO19,

11,739 posts in this topic
9 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Barkley looking good, Alonso saving himself for Saturday ^_^

although he got burnt on the first goal, Alonso looks like one of the very few Spaniards who gives a fuck and is trying hard

most look like they are having a Tuesday walkabout in Kensington Gardens

Fulham Broadway and Johnnyeye like this

Southgate is doing a wonderful job with England, it must be said, the belief and spirit in this squad is amazing, they feel like they can take on the big boys and with a real purpose in their play, great stuff. It just shows that the World Cup run was no fluke and England need to be respected and taken seriously, still a lot more to come from these lads in the future. Cheers

Fulham Broadway and Vesper like this

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

if England had beaten Croatia things would look a lot more interesting now.

I so thought Russia was going to take Croatia out on a fluke goal. England v Russia in Moscow for a semi would have been CRAZY given all the political tension!

Johnnyeye likes this

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I so thought Russia was going to take Croatia out on a fluke goal. England v Russia in Moscow for a semi would have been CRAZY given all the political tension!

i admit i was cheering gor Russia in that game, i love underdogs lol, England with a bit of more luck could have made it to the final, Croatia had a great tournament, fair play to them but in the end they got burned out because of all those extra times and France went coasting all tournament.

i admit i was cheering gor Russia in that game, i love underdogs lol, Croatia had a great tournament, fair play to them but in the end they got burned out because of all those extra times.

Plus France (and Belgium) IMHO (and my pre tourney bracket picks bore this out) were head and shoulders about the rest.

Johnnyeye and Fulham Broadway like this

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Plus France (and Belgium) IMHO (and my pre tourney bracket picks bore this out) were head and shoulders about the rest.

Belgium were amazing and if not for France in their way, i think they would have made it to the final for sure.

Worst game from Busquets I have seen in years. He looks a shambolic mess, half to a full step off all action.

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Worst game from Busquets I have seen in years. He looks a shambolic mess, half to a full step off all action.

his best days are gone for sure, was part of the main core that won three major titles with Spain, but age catches up to you eventually

his best days are gone for sure, was part of the main core that won three major titles with Spain, but age catches up to you eventually

As much as I rant about ages, he did only just turn 30 3 months ago, so is not exactly in winter of career, BUT he has played a shit tonne of minutes over the last 10 years and DMF is a crazy hard position to keep up WC level.

Johnnyeye likes this

We all need to be hoping Dani Ceballos keeps playing well and getting massive minutes, as that makes it far more likely Real will perma sell us Kovacic.

Johnnyeye likes this