The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

He should be given some bonuses, really. So that even him would have some motivation. Like money or slimming down cure, treatment.

Agreed, but I honestly dont think he will care about it. He wants two trophies on his CV and end of.

Lucas is really a great player. I think he is better than neymar.

He would be a superb signing for our right wing

Imagine the fear of our opposition. Having Hazard running at you on one wing and Lucas on another. Meanwhile Mata interchanging with them both.

Lucas Moura is playing right now against Barcelona

Oscar is playing for Chelsea

and Neymar is still in Brazil..... lol

So?

He is making tons of money (way more than Oscar and Moura together), is close to his family and friends (girl, parents, son, etc) and has the love of loud fans (something he wont have in Europe) and above all he is still 21yo.

He will most certainly leave in 2014 and there is a big chance he will already go in 2013!

Lucas is really a great player. I think he is better than Neymar.

:banghead: :lol2:

EDIT: Not that he is bad or anything, but no current Brazilian player can even be mentioned in the same level as Neymar. It is really weird that people who dont watch him start making conclusions.

EDIT 2: Lucas is playing much better than when in Brazil. I wonder what people who criticize Neymar/Oscar/Etc will use as excuse now...

So?

He is making tons of money (way more than Oscar and Moura together), is close to the his family and friends (girl, parents, son, etc) and has the love of loud fans (something he wont have in Europe) and above all he is still 21yo.

He will most certainly leave in 2014 and there is a big chance he will already go in 2013!

Pretty sure Oscar and Lucas Moura both had the same when they lived in Brazil (fine money, family and supporters) but they went to make their career worth something.

Pretty sure Oscar and Lucas Moura both had the same when they lived in Brazil (fine money, family and supporters) but they went to make their career worth something.

I am pretty sure you know shit of what you are talking about...

If you say so, master.

You must know everything.

It is not that, but you just said some fucked up shit about Oscar and Lucas having the same style of life and positive aspects Neymar enjoys in Brazil...

There is no problem in people doubting him, I doubt him. However, I get extremely pissed of when people go criticizing without knowing shit or when people compare him to Lucas/Oscar without havent even watched Neymar outside some National Team matches!!!!!