Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

I prefer he goes to Bayern, rather than seeing him join City.

TBH, I wanna see him in the BPL. It's the league I follow the closest and I want to watch the best players compete. Plus it will settle all this "he's in a lower tier league" nonsense / debate.

I was a tad upset when Ronaldo left for Madrid. :ph34r:

TBH, I wanna see him in the BPL. It's the league I follow the closest and I want to watch the best players compete. Plus it will settle all this "he's in a lower tier league" nonsense / debate.

And how would u feel if he turns out to be a huge star for City ?

I'd rather see that happen in Bayern,

Not really the kind of player that City need imo, they got alot of firepower already, they need to fix their CM/DM first and foremost.

So i'm not complaining, means they will have less money to spend on these area's, altough it would hurt if he keeps on producing like he is now

Not really the kind of player that City need imo, they got alot of firepower already, they need to fix their CM/DM first and foremost.

So i'm not complaining, means they will have less money to spend on these area's, altough it would hurt if he keeps on producing like he is now

City practically need a whole new team. All their star players, bar Aguero, are beyond their peak and will only deteriorate. They are basically us in 2011.

City practically need a whole new team. All their star players, bar Aguero, are beyond their peak and will only deteriorate. They are basically us in 2011.

Problem is, this time FFP is working with full power. So they need to figure out a way to produce big income.

Considering our lovely history with our Ex, I prefer not to.

Curses! Atleast Jake Cohen said his wages and finances are off the books after this year. Thank God. 16 milion a year...

Not necessarily a good thing, though. The original loan deal to Milan was presumable a two year loan and not a sale or termination of contract because we wanted the remaining money to be spread out over two years, now all the remaining transfer money to Liverpool will have to go on this year's balance.

The one thing about all this praising of KDB is that everyone is just focussing on his Assisst/Goals stats (which definetly are impressive) but fail to ever mention all the things he needs to improve on. (i guess you still have to be a Chelsea player to recieve that treatment from fans).

He is basically playing the 'mata' role, better known as the 'do whatever you want' role. Seeing the match yesterday it's clear that Wolfsburg play two banks of four with KDB in a supporting role to Bas Dost. You expect him to have a lot of assisst/goals playing that role since every attack goes through him.

But Chelsea don't play that way. When have you ever seen Oscar walking around the pitch when out of possession? So he would never be that kind of 10 in Chelsea under Mou. If he would have to put in all that energy doing defensive work his offensive output is gonna drop significantly and his weaknessess will come out more (like with Mata i feel).

KdB excels when he has freedom to roam and he should be used to this effect. The question then would be if he is good enough to be given that role in a top team like Chelsea, I still have my doubts about this. And with Hazard in the team he would only get that on the right and not in the nr. 10 role.

If I look at Chelsea now, the one thing were we need to improve drastically is our performances in big games. So I ask myself, would Chelsea have done better against teams like PSG with KdB instead of Oscar like many on here seem to suggest? Just imagine a midfield of Matic, Cesc, Kdb. We would get overrun by sides like PSG with ease, although our counterattack would actually be more effective though.

It's a shame we lost him cause he definetly has the ability to make it here. We brought him back to soon i feel and was never going to get enough playing time to show off his worth at a time when we had 6 AM's in the team, one of which was our POTY who himself wasn't getting many chances.

Imagine he would just still be on loan these last two seasons with this kind of output, he would have basically been able to demand a starting spot much like Courtois did when he came back

THANK YOU!! It's so hard to find a reasonable post here that doesn't come from the shallow, no analytical, emotions soaked perceptions. Wolfsburg manager said a month ago that when Kev agrees with things he's great to work with, but that when he doesn't he's difficult. He probably didn't like to have defensive responsibilities, showed it in training and Jose just sent him to the bench. Throughout the whole saga, Mourinho always rated him, but it was clear Kev didn't like the philosophy, and that's why he wasn't used to his potential.

Maybe another manager would have given him the free role he wanted so bad, but between giving it to him and Hazard, I'll pick Eden every day of the week. We can't afford to give this role to two of them (I guess no premier League team can really). When time comes, I think Eden will have a free role soon. No ones questions his quality as a playmaker, but I don't think he'd be as successful here under any manager unless he was given the Mata role. But if you don't give it to him I get the impression he sulks.

The manager of De Bruyne, Patrick De Koster, admitted in Téléfoot that he has spoken with the board of PSG about a transfer of De Bruyne already.

"I have met the board of PSG and I have spoken about a transfer of Kevin. The club has a lot of ambition and Kevin thinks it could be a good club for him. If players like Zlatan and Cavani receive passes from Kevin, I'm sure it would make them play at an even higher level."

If he goes to City who cares, they have a lack pace in wider areas except for Navas, he clearly hasn't got lightening quick pace so he'd be an unnecessary buy when you consider they have wide players like Silva, Nasri and Milner who are more central players playing wide.

The manager of De Bruyne, Patrick De Koster, admitted in Téléfoot that he has spoken with the board of PSG about a transfer of De Bruyne already.

"I have met the board of PSG and I have spoken about a transfer of Kevin. The club has a lot of ambition and Kevin thinks it could be a good club for him. If players like Zlatan and Cavani receive passes from Kevin, I'm sure it would make them play at an even higher level."

Think PSG would be the best of the teams to go.

We would only have to face him the CL which ain't that bad.

Think PSG would be the best of the teams to go.

We would only have to face him the CL which ain't that bad.

Things are pointing to Bayern and PSG at the moment. So that is good news for Chelsea imo.