Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Lamps - Experience is key

Lampard was also coy on whether Di Matteo,spacer.gif who has made a sensational start to life in the Stamford Bridge hotseat with three straight wins, should be considered as a full-time successor to Villas-Boas.

"That's for the club to decide," Lampard said. "He's done very well and he's had three wins out of three, so fair play to him.

"Robbie is a very 'Chelsea' man and he's shown that with his heart on his sleeve.

"He deserves that celebration."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7598887/

I said it before, it is a shame that Lampard loss some respect with the fans for his problem with AVB but he still is a legend for me.

I don't see Lampard as a coach like Terry can be, but he also must be some sort of assistant to the team.

Is the time for Chelsea players to managed Chelsea!

Is happening with RDM, even though he was not part of the Roman revolution, but this should be the start.

Lamps - Experience is key

http://www1.skysport.../11095/7598887/

I said it before, it is a shame that Lampard loss some respect with the fans for his problem with AVB but he still is a legend for me.

I don't see Lampard as a coach like Terry can be, but he also must be some sort of assistant to the team.

Is the time for Chelsea players to managed Chelsea!

Is happening with RDM, even though he was not part of the Roman revolution, but this should be the start.

Good fucking god NO!

Good fucking god NO!

Well I sure want it. I am tired with all the Mourinho ghost. It will never be with any new manager except that it comes from a Chelsea old boy.

We would support them and give them more slack then any other manager.

I sure would love to see this. And heck, look at how much Roman spends on sacking manager? Close to 100 mill pound, surely this alternative is cheaper.

Well I sure want it. I am tired with all the Mourinho ghost. It will never be with any new manager except that it comes from a Chelsea old boy.

We would support them and give them more slack then any other manager.

I sure would love to see this. And heck, look at how much Roman spends on sacking manager? Close to 100 mill pound, surely this alternative is cheaper.

The reason we are still in Jose's shadoww is that the core players that made by him are there. You have to get rid of that core to vanish the ghost. Its as simply as that.

Letting the players take over (even if they have all but in name) will just seeing that core benefit them only. Plus these players are too egotistical and immature to manage a club.

To be honest I just want them to be ridden from the club and give this club a new fresh identity. Moving to new pastures and actually enter a new era, not holding on to old memories with this old lot.

The reason we are still in Jose's shadoww is that the core players that made by him are there. You have to get rid of that core to vanish the ghost. Its as simply as that.

Letting the players take over (even if they have all but in name) will just seeing that core benefit them only. Plus these players are too egotistical and immature to manage a club.

To be honest I just want them to be ridden from the club and give this club a new fresh identity. Moving to new pastures and actually enter a new era, not holding on to old memories with this old lot.

Sorry but experience speaks.

AVB lack of experience showed.

AVB might be a great manager but his foolishness cost him and took us down to a bad season.

I am a firm believe that we should gamble on player to coach.

I take it over Moyes, Bielsa, Mourinho or any manager out there!

We spend so much money on managers, gamble so much, that the alternative is relative cheap.

This gamble should be taken!

Sorry but experience speaks.

AVB lack of experience showed.

AVB might be a great manager but his foolishness cost him and took us down to a bad season.

I am a firm believe that we should gamble on player to coach.

I take it over Moyes, Bielsa, Mourinho or any manager out there!

We spend so much money on managers, gamble so much, that the alternative is relative cheap.

This gamble should be taken!

But if the whole "experience" factor is being incredibly resistant to any sort of change, then I really believe you will have to sacrifice experiance to get change. The whole idea of a slow transitional period where you keep some older players while breeding new ones is no longer availabe. We should have started when Scolari took over, but players got rid of him, Hiddink just used Jose tactics, Carlo was never the man to change the squad (and never dared think about dropping the underperforming old guard) and now wee have a cabal of players who have too much power and are to toxic. We must have radical change or suffer like this and last season

And I find it ironic that you go on about how AVB had no experience as manager, but you want to give the job to a bunch of egotistical bastards who's only "experience" in management is throwing their toys out of the pram when they don't get their own way.

But if the whole "experience" factor is being incredibly resistant to any sort of change, then I really believe you will have to sacrifice experiance to get change. The whole idea of a slow transitional period where you keep some older players while breeding new ones is no longer availabe. We should have started when Scolari took over, but players got rid of him, Hiddink just used Jose tactics, Carlo was never the man to change the squad (and never dared think about dropping the underperforming old guard) and now wee have a cabal of players who have too much power and are to toxic. We must have radical change or suffer like this and last season

And I find it ironic that you go on about how AVB had no experience as manager, but you want to give the job to a bunch of egotistical bastards who's only "experience" in management is throwing their toys out of the pram when they don't get their own way.

They got experienced as a player and that helps a lot.

And a lot of players who had great careers have absolutely flopped as manager or don't have glorious careers as managers.

No what your advocating should never hapen. End off.

Yeah true, but Gullit and Vialli did great. Our players today had have some of the best coaches in Europe. Sure they learn a thing or two about them! blue%20scalf.gif

And besides when you have an uber team all you need to do is motivate them. :dance:

Yeah true, but Gullit and Vialli did great. Our players today had have some of the best coaches in Europe. Sure they learn a thing or two about them! blue%20scalf.gif

And besides when you have an uber team all you need to do is motivate them. :dance:

We do no have an "uber" team, we have a bunch of 30+ stll livng in the past. Who for 2 seasons now have gone through long periods of pure crap. Winless streaks where we are 5th and now have to pray we can set up a run that just makes us safe for next year CL. These players are unreliable, and these players are too hostile to change and are the problem. We need to get rid of the problem.

We do no have an "uber" team, we have a bunch of 30+ stll livng in the past. Who for 2 seasons now have gone through long periods of pure crap. Winless streaks where we are 5th and now have to pray we can set up a run that just makes us safe for next year CL. These players are unreliable, and these players are too hostile to change and are the problem. We need to get rid of the problem.

Still I would still take Terry as a manager then some other foreign manager! blue%20scalf.gif