Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

João Felix

Reports Indicate Liverpool’s £61m Bid Rejected For European Midfielder

https://the4thofficial.net/2019/01/reports-indicate-liverpools-61m-bid-rejected-for-european-midfielder-should-the-reds-make-another-offer/

According to a recent report by Portuguese news outlet Correio da Manha, Liverpool have made a massive £61m (€70m) offer for João Félix, but Benfica have reportedly turned down the bid in an effort to keep hold of their prized asset. The same report has also revealed that the Portuguese starlet recently penned a new deal with the Liga NOS giants and his current contract contains a £105m buyout clause.

Moreover, Correio da Manha has mentioned that the Reds will face stiff competition from the likes of Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain, Barcelona and AS Monaco in pursuit of the Benfica wonderkid.

The 19-year-old has been in excellent form for his team and has already put in some eye-catching displays for the Portuguese outfit during the course of this campaign. He has featured in 18 matches for the Eagles this term, scoring six goals while creating one assist across all competitions. The youngster has also represented Portugal at various youth levels and is destined for a big future in European football.

snip

img_757x498$2018_02_06_00_30_46_707058.jpg

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

Why not?

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

João Felix

Reports Indicate Liverpool’s £61m Bid Rejected For European Midfielder

https://the4thofficial.net/2019/01/reports-indicate-liverpools-61m-bid-rejected-for-european-midfielder-should-the-reds-make-another-offer/

According to a recent report by Portuguese news outlet Correio da Manha, Liverpool have made a massive £61m (€70m) offer for João Félix, but Benfica have reportedly turned down the bid in an effort to keep hold of their prized asset. The same report has also revealed that the Portuguese starlet recently penned a new deal with the Liga NOS giants and his current contract contains a £105m buyout clause.

Moreover, Correio da Manha has mentioned that the Reds will face stiff competition from the likes of Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain, Barcelona and AS Monaco in pursuit of the Benfica wonderkid.

The 19-year-old has been in excellent form for his team and has already put in some eye-catching displays for the Portuguese outfit during the course of this campaign. He has featured in 18 matches for the Eagles this term, scoring six goals while creating one assist across all competitions. The youngster has also represented Portugal at various youth levels and is destined for a big future in European football.

snip

img_757x498$2018_02_06_00_30_46_707058.jpg

this kid can make it big one day, real gem of a player, i hope he stays at Benfica and continues his development before making the big jump, to avoid a Renato Sanches situation.

11 hours ago, Vesper said:

with our current board i just can't see it happening:middlefinger:, but if we could actually pull it off it would definitely be a statement from us, and then expect jersey burnings by the scousers ala Torres hahaha

1 hour ago, Johnnyeye said:

this kid can make it big one day, real gem of a player, i hope he stays at Benfica and continues his development before making the big jump, to avoid a Renato Sanches situation.

They do set their sights on very good players tho.

After Werner too right now.

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

As if Granny is going to cough up over £100m for an AMF.:(

Aye

But the player - nowt wrong with him tho!

With Eden a soon to be memory we desperatly need to soort it out. Sell Eden we put £20 mill to it. Or a swap for Isco.

Like I put in his thread. Either a LW or RW with Pully going over to LW. I'm sure you will add on for me b020f0487007b937dc0b9b595d5ae091.gif

18 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Aye

But the player - nowt wrong with him tho!

With Eden a soon to be memory we desperatly need to soort it out. Sell Eden we put £20 mill to it. Or a swap for Isco.

Like I put in his thread. Either a LW or RW with Pully going over to LW. I'm sure you will add on for me b020f0487007b937dc0b9b595d5ae091.gif

Oh, I would love to have him

only AMF's in world I would take over him are De Bruyne and Kai Havertz

I STILL think we should move for Talisca at AMF!!! 

Just now, Vesper said:

Oh, I would love to have him

only AMF's in world I would take over him are De Bruyne and Kai Havertz

I STILL think we should move for Talisca at AMF!!! 

Think he was one of the 1st we agreed on Mrs. Still filling his boots too.

But MIGHT have had enough of eating oodles of noodless by now and fancy a Kebab Far too young to piss off to China.

Spend big money in new fullbacks and wingers then just get a brute like Mitrovic as our CF so we can bludgeon opponents in front of their goal.

I am tired of our shitty CFs since the days of Drogba.

Another crap season and the board and manager and the players surely aren't seeing a horizon together.

2 hours ago, mccg said:

Chelsea set to beat Man City to Barcelona ace, deal close after ‘meeting went well’

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/754639/Chelsea-transfer-news-Man-City-Barcelona-Juventus-Ilaix-Moriba-Gonzalo-Higuain

Damn you, i got really excited by reading the headline and then i read the article and found out that it is about a 16 year old kid. My god, our useless board is just trolling us at this point.

48 minutes ago, BlueSunshine said:

Damn you, i got really excited by reading the headline and then i read the article and found out that it is about a 16 year old kid. My god, our useless board is just trolling us at this point.

Plus this shite

The report claims Roman Abramovich has given permission to Marina Granovskaia to go all out for the midfielder.

lolol

ZERO chance he is micro-managing to that level. If he is, then fuck blaming the puppet Marina for the countless and massive cock ups...... Roman OUT.

4 hours ago, mccg said:

Chelsea set to beat Man City to Barcelona ace, deal close after ‘meeting went well’

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/754639/Chelsea-transfer-news-Man-City-Barcelona-Juventus-Ilaix-Moriba-Gonzalo-Higuain

Looks like Shitty really want/wanted him.