Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

On 20/12/2018 at 10:10 AM, eemanyooel said:

I hope u guys will stop daydreaming and face the reality...if we are dead serious about backing Sarri and injecting quality into the squad...we can start this January by going for Belotti and Pulisic...if Christensen wants to move on we can bring in Eder from Porto...absolute quality of a centre back of Benjamin Pavard...Isco Icardi are pipe dreams...yes all those dead woods especially Willian Luiz Alonso and Morata top of deadwood list...

Belotti is tracking to only 12 league goals and 2 assists in 34 games atm, he only scored 10 league goals last year, before that the big year with 26, but then, going back 12 and then 6

that's hardly the stuff of dreams

he has one year wonder written all over him

I agree on Eder and Pavard (as Pavard can spell Azpi at RB as well, eventually replace him maybe)

Pulisic is overpriced and probably overrated, all because he is a yank

he should be able to play LW as he is right-footed, but not only is he behind Sancho at RW, but Dortmund start a LB at LW a lot, in Raphaël Guerreiro

Paco Alcácer is tracking to 34 league goals if in a full 34 games, lolol, for Dortmund, that's crazy numbers

On 22/12/2018 at 11:48 PM, !Hazard! said:

That Chilwell kid from Leicester looks quite promising..possible signing? Board has to sign LB in January, they just have to

£50m for Chilwell and only because he is English, he would be half that or less if German or Danish etc

not saying he is bad at all, I DO rate him, he is, even now a big upgrade over dogshit Alonso and flop Emerson

BUT £5m LESS gets you a better player in Junior Firpo

much bigger, faster, better passer, same age basically

I wouldn't lose my mind if we bought Chilwell, but £50m is a shit tonne for a non top 10 LB

I rate Firpo 8th in world and climbing rapidly

Chelsea and Tottenham table offers for PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot

CHELSEA and Tottenham have tabled offers for PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1063322/Chelsea-Tottenham-table-PSG-Adrien-Rabiot-Barcelona-transfer-news-gossip

The midfielder has become one of the hottest prospects in Europe and is currently in a contract standoff with the Ligue 1 giants.

The Frenchman wanted pay parity with Marco Verratti at PSG and more guaranteed game time.

Italian playmaker Verratti currently earns around £133,000 a week and Rabiot was desperate to secure the same package.

With his current contract expiring in 2019, Rabiot is packing his bags and a move to Barcelona beckons.

However, according to Catalan daily Mundo Deportivo, Chelsea and Spurs both launched ambitious swoops for the in-demand ace.

snip

13 hours ago, Vesper said:

£50m for Chilwell and only because he is English, he would be half that or less if German or Danish etc

not saying he is bad at all, I DO rate him, he is, even now a big upgrade over dogshit Alonso and flop Emerson

BUT £5m LESS gets you a better player in Junior Firpo

much bigger, faster, better passer, same age basically

I wouldn't lose my mind if we bought Chilwell, but £50m is a shit tonne for a non top 10 LB

I rate Firpo 8th in world and climbing rapidly

£50m for Chilwell? Surely not

£25m would be a good price. But what do I know the prices in football have gone beyond my comprehension a long time ago

Chelsea could save rival’s Premier League life by sanctioning triple deal

CHELSEA could dish out a late Christmas present to one of their Premier League rivals in the January transfer window.
Chelsea could save rivalâs Premier League life by sanctioning triple deal

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/749657/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Gary-Cahill-Danny-Drinkwater-Victor-Moses-Fulham

Maurizio Sarri has a bloated squad with a number of first-team players on the fringes under the Italian tactician.

Gary Cahill, Danny Drinkwater and Victor Moses are the three most high-profile players to have been frozen out.

Cahill - out of contract at the end of the season - has been limited to seven appearances in all competitions, Drinkwater has not featured since the Community Shield defeat to Manchester City while Moses has started once all season.

snip

Six-yard area shots, goals, and conversion rates for 18 league matches

Chelsea 18 shots 4 goals 22.2%
Tottenham 21 shots 7 goals 33.3%
Liverpool 23 shots 10 goals 43.5%
Arsenal 25 shots 10 goals 40.0%
Manchester City 35 shots 13 goals 37.1%

We will lose out on the top four if we dont get a striker in January and that's a fact

12 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Six-yard area shots, goals, and conversion rates for 18 league matches

Chelsea 18 shots 4 goals 22.2%
Tottenham 21 shots 7 goals 33.3%
Liverpool 23 shots 10 goals 43.5%
Arsenal 25 shots 10 goals 40.0%
Manchester City 35 shots 13 goals 37.1%

We will lose out on the top four if we dont get a striker in January and that's a fact

yep, we are absolutely shambolic when it comes time to put the ball in the net

A big fuck you to Willian and Alonso and Morata and Giroud

Straight up

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, DDA said:

Vesper is keeping this thread alive! :cig:

RULE BRITANNIA!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is our lifeblood.

I will never strop dreaming of a DOMINANT CFC!

We are destined to be the best team in the world. I was raised to believe so, I will never submit to anything less,

Most important club in the most import City in the world.

If Abramovich no long cares or is geo-poltically stopped, SELL THE CLUB,

I FULLY buy into 1000 years of English destiny.

I am literally the genetic creation of this!

c21c128727826fcf392aae0b1309a5dc.png

Really well-written article. They are the best run club in the world.

Potential Lucas Hernández Transfer Highlights Bayern's New Transfer Strategy

https://www.forbes.com/sites/manuelveth/2018/12/22/lucas-hernandez-transfer-bayern/#69b03e97165d

Players they are going after (and will probably get all or most) It makes me cry becuase so many of these are some of my top targets.

CB/LB Lucas Hernández  Atletico Madrid

CB/RB Benjamin Pavard     Stuttgart (and for only 35m euros (£31.7m) it sounds like!)

AMF  Kai Havertz    Bayer Leverkusen

CF Timo Werner  RB Leipzig

LW Callum Hodson-Odoi  grrrrrr, if we lose him, I dont know what to say

They just bought Alphonso Davies, an 18yo LW from an MLS team, the Vancouver Whitecaps, who is a potential star, so maybe that makes CHO less likely

6 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

What about Felipe Anderson? Werent we linked before when he was still in lazio?

He is too good for west ham when fit. Also works realy hard which is important.

He is class. We were linked heavily but it went cold before West Spam randomly bought him.

3 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

What about Felipe Anderson? Werent we linked before when he was still in lazio?

He is too good for west ham when fit. Also works realy hard which is important.

Question is is he that much better than Willian. I bet Willian would look like a world beater as well if he played for West Ham