test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Amblève.

The Basketball Thread

Started by Amblève.,

1,479 posts in this topic

Seeing the Warriors players go mad at an illegal screen is awesome. You'd think a team that includes Bogut and Green wouldn't even dare open their mouths about such an incident.

Warriors are playing out of their mind, and some beautiful basketball right now, but I just can't get behind them. I just don't like them.

Steph Curry for all his amazing play this season and last, I still always find myself rooting against him and the GSW, honestly don't know why.

Amblève. likes this

Warriors are playing out of their mind, and some beautiful basketball right now, but I just can't get behind them. I just don't like them.

Steph Curry for all his amazing play this season and last, I still always find myself rooting against him and the GSW, honestly don't know why.

Whaaaa???? That's the first i hear that. They have a real shot at breaking the single season wins record, as a Bulls fan, i wouldn't mind seeing that.
Johnnyeye likes this

Same here brother. But I know why I hate them, they kicked my Nuggets out a few years ago when I thought it was our time :D

I felt the exact same way with the Miami Heat. I respected their talent but I always found myself rooting against Lebron...

I like Golden State though. Really hope they beat Clevand in the finals again!

Golden State Warriors [GSW] take a 2 - 0 Lead Over Cleveland Cavaliers [CLE] in THE NBA FINALS 2016 after Winning Game 2 [GSW (110) -vs- (77) CLE]

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400878155

http://www.nba.com/games/20160605/CLEGSW/gameinfo.html

GSW are 2 Wins away from being 2015 and 2016 NBA CHAMPIONS [BACK TO BACKS CHAMPS]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NBA_champions#NBA_champions

Oklahoma State basketball player collapses, dies after team workout

http://www.foxsports.com/college-basketball/story/oklahoma-state-tyrek-coger-basketball-player-collapses-dies-after-team-workout-072116

By Nunzio Ingrassia Jul 21, 2016 at 11:38p ET

Oklahoma State forward Tyrek Coger died after a team workout Thursday, the school announced.

Coger was 21.

According to the school, Coger, a junior college transfer from Raleigh, N.C., was pronounced dead at 6:23 p.m. local time at Stillwater Medical Center.

Coger played at Cape Fear Community College in Wilmington, N.C., last season. He arrived at Oklahoma State on July 5. 

This nba playoff is just so hard to watch. I like gsw last year, they were fun. This season it is just ridiculous, the other team can play well and gsw play badly yet they can still win with ease. 

In the East, Cleveland is by far the best team. I mean  yeah Boston won one game but honestly if they replace LeBron with maybe Harrison Barnes, I think Cleveland will still win the East. Nba playoff has become a blowout fest.

I will not surprise if gsw go through the playoff unbeaten in this season.