The Basketball Thread

Amblève.

Stephen Curry :clap:

I have so much respect for that man, he deserves the title, imo.

He played rather poorly for his standards and almost cost the Warriors the win with his lackadaisical layups at the end of the 4th quarter.

He played rather poorly for his standards and almost cost the Warriors the win with his lackadaisical layups at the end of the 4th quarter.

I only watched the highlights, but some of his the shots he sunk were incredible. I love his movement and shooting technique.

It was actually his worst match in the playoffs but his style makes you love to watch the NBA

He's not particularly 'gifted' but he's basically invented and perfected his own style through hard work alone. He's the Frank Lampard of basketball players! :lol:

He's not particularly 'gifted' but he's basically invented and perfected his own style through hard work alone. He's the Frank Lampard of basketball players! :lol:

I remember 7-8 years ago seeing him play at college level, his shooting stroke was so clean and he was definitely gifted!

Unlike Lebron who is just a freak of nature, I didn't think Steph Curry would become MVP of the league but credit to him, his hard work paid off

I disagree. Curry's ballhandling and passing is unbelievable, guy's definitely gifted.

Warriors are just too strong of a team. Curry didn't even have to break a sweat and his team won while playing relatively below par.

Absolutely no bench and one of the worst defensive performances by JR Smith cost the Cavs a game 1 steal.

Huge respect to Kyrie though playing through all the injuries. Feel bad for the guy.

curry not gifted? what

he got the best handles in the league alongside kyrie.

lebron was a beast in g1 and it was still not enough for cavs to win. that's just shows dubs are simply a better team. iggy played awesome. i think he was the most importand player for dubs tonight. his triples and awesome defence on lebron won them the game. lebron again choked a little bit. last few possession he gave the ball to freakin mozgov. and when the cavs had the last possession he went to the heroball 6m fadeaway. it was ridiculous.

i don't think cavs can play better than this. not without kyrie for sure. but the warriors can play better. kerr now knows that iggy playes the best defence and he will stop him as much as he can. jr will have his one crazy game and that will be maybe the only cavs victory in this series. it's hard to win in 5v10. especially in playoff series.

i just hope kyrie is not seriously injured.