Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fifapic.jpg

Will be happy if it goes anything like this...... Me and a scouser i know battled it out, Should have seen his face when Mata chipped it over Reina for Torres to beat Enrique and win it for us! ahaa (It's sad i know, but i bet you all get equally as happy seing Torres scoring against that scummy red shirted w*nkers!

We have to win this game!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mainly because we cant let Spurs and Newcastle be ahead of us but its my sisters birthday on the day and shes a Liverpool supporter!!!!!!!! I wont be able to take it if we lose lol she'll never leave me!! She'll be like hahaha LFC gave their best fan the best birthday present!

I'm hoping Torres will score!! I'd love that! :)

Defense should be: Cech, A. Cole, JT, Luiz and Ivanovic.

Hoping for a back 4 of Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry and Cole. Alex simply can't cope with the pace of Suarez. If we shut Suarez down we shut the whole Liverpool team down, in my opinion he is a fantastic player who holds this otherwise medium Liverpool team amongst the better teams in the league. Ramires is a must with his energy in the midfield.

Id also like to see a Ramires, Meireles, Lampard midfield.

I disagree, think playing Meireles in the DM will open up too much space between the midfield and the defence. I really do like Meireles as a player but for this game I think Mikel is a better option, although I would love to see Romeu in the starting line.

With that said this is how I would like too see vs. Liverpool

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Romeu

Ramires - Lampard

Sturridge - Torres - Juan Mata