Manchester United

Nachtblut

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All jokes aside I think I may be one of the few to utterly sympathise with Moyes. I always considered him one of the good guys in football. He's a decent manager I know he will bounce back. Once again players get away with shambolic careless performances. Im sure Wayne 'Money Bags' Rooney, Van Persie and that utter shitbag Rio are feeling just fine this morning.

Yeah, just read it. I also would sack red nosed Alex for hiring him.

All jokes aside I think I may be one of the few to utterly sympathise with Moyes. I always considered him one of the good guys in football. He's a decent manager I know he will bounce back. Once again players get away with shambolic careless performances. Im sure Wayne 'Money Bags' Rooney, Van Persie and that utter shitbag Rio are feeling just fine this morning.

Problem being is he had no direction and no plan according to people close to him. Rooney has single handedly tied the club in fucking knots and now the foundations have been laid for his wages, all the new signings will use that as a benchmark and use his salary and performances against their own ability and want the same, or near as damn it.

The club is rotten right now.

Problem being is he had no direction and no plan according to people close to him. Rooney has single handedly tied the club in fucking knots and now the foundations have been laid for his wages, all the new signings will use that as a benchmark and use his salary and performances against their own ability and want the same, or near as damn it.

The club is rotten right now.

Well said. The clueless one has done more damaged to Manures than it appears. Van Pussy will come around soon, asking for more money & he should be paid more than the Shrek, I feel.

The Fellaini signing also smacked of the old pals act. They paid over the odds for him and he has proved a very, very poor buy. Also, the Mata signing that was a signing to appease the fans at a point that was a low of the season, and at 37.1M he's going to have to pull up some trees to justify that price tag. Also with that people said we where mad to let him go, but at the same time forgetting the fact that United had given us astronomical amounts for a player that wasn't playing.

There is so much wrong with United if you look closely.

Oh well, it was good whilst it lasted.

In fairness, it was a monumental task for any guy to take on but he simply wasn't close to being the right choice. Ed Woodward seems to be getting a bit of a free pass on this one but he can't fuck up again. Can't see Klopp going there, I think Van Gaal is an uninspired choice albeit an upgrade but I think the most exciting option is Simeone. He seems to me to be a guy who doesn't have any fear of idols whereas Moyes always seemed to be in awe of the job.

It could go either way if they got him, but they need someone who is a clear change from Fergie whereas Moyes was an attempt to get more of the same.

Oh well, it was good whilst it lasted.

In fairness, it was a monumental task for any guy to take on but he simply wasn't close to being the right choice. Ed Woodward seems to be getting a bit of a free pass on this one but he can't fuck up again. Can't see Klopp going there, I think Van Gaal is an uninspired choice albeit an upgrade but I think the most exciting option is Simeone. He seems to me to be a guy who doesn't have any fear of idols whereas Moyes always seemed to be in awe of the job.

It could go either way if they got him, but they need someone who is a clear change from Fergie whereas Moyes was an attempt to get more of the same.

Can't see Simeone going there. First of all, he's doing great at Atletico and as ridiculous as that may seem given the fact he's competing against the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid he has a much better chance of challenging for trophies there than he would at this current Manchester United team. Secondly, I don't think he speaks English which could be a big problem.

I think there's more chance of him going to Barcelona if he leaves Atletico, Martino's sacking seems inevitable. Would be gutted to see Simeone join either of those cunts though, he was my second choice after Jose last year and this season he's proved himself at the very highest level. Would like to see him stay at Atleti for a while longer.

The Fellaini signing also smacked of the old pals act. They paid over the odds for him and he has proved a very, very poor buy. Also, the Mata signing that was a signing to appease the fans at a point that was a low of the season, and at 37.1M he's going to have to pull up some trees to justify that price tag. Also with that people said we where mad to let him go, but at the same time forgetting the fact that United had given us astronomical amounts for a player that wasn't playing.

There is so much wrong with United if you look closely.

Astronomical amounts? United paid 37 million for a player worth around 25 million

He was never the right guy he has embarrassed them, lost them a ton of money and broken all kinds of negative records.

Now it's going to be very hard as they aren't going to be in the champions league next year.

Perhaps if that Everton game showed anything it was now a new manager at Everton could take a club Moyes couldn't for 11 years to near top 4 and do the double of Utd .

It was oblivious he didn't have the respect of the players or the fans. Chosen one my ***

They should give it to Giggs, yes he may not have managed before but other than Fergie no one knows Utd before he has been wining trophies there since the PL inception.

I think they should think long and hard this time.

He was never the right guy he has embarrassed them, lost them a ton of money and broken all kinds of negative records.

Now it's going to be very hard as they aren't going to be in the champions league next year.

No champions league is a good thing for United

They can get rid of the deadwood in the squad and start the rebuilding process