Manchester United

Nachtblut

Losing their LB, Vidic is off, Heranadez/Welbeck will be away and do you actually think Cleverley and Carrick should be put in the bracket of 'Set'

Think about it.

They won the title with a lesser talented team.

Liverpool has an aging Steven Gerrard + Henderson/Allen/Lucas as their Cm.

We had lampard, mikel and ramires..

City have fernandinho, toure, garcia and rodwell.

I would think gundogan, carrick, cleverly and imbula/carvalho would be better.... Also, United have 2 WC Cfs on their team already with nani, zaha, young already on the wings... United needs a few players, but don't make it seem like they are that far away...

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They won the title with a lesser talented team.

Liverpool has an aging Steven Gerrard + Henderson/Allen/Lucas as their Cm.

We had lampard, mikel and ramires..

City have fernandinho, toure, garcia and rodwell.

I would think gundogan, carrick, cleverly and imbula/carvalho would be better.... Also, United have 2 WC Cfs on their team already with nani, zaha, young already on the wings... United needs a few players, but don't make it seem like they are that far away...

They won the title because City and us decided it was time to pack up and put chairs on tables as early as late April.

United need a full overhaul…If you think us, City and Liverpool won't strengthen then you are mental. This United team is now 3 years behind because of both managerial structure and player base.

They won the title because City and us decided it was time to pack up and put chairs on tables as early as late April.

United need a full overhaul…If you think us, City and Liverpool won't strengthen then you are mental. This United team is now 3 years behind because of both managerial structure and player base.

They won the title because we had managerial instability and City were on wheel chairs. We packed it up cause the title was already won.

United this season have been crippled, had neither RVP/Rooney gotten long term injury, they would be fighting for top 4 even with an incompetent Moyes. Obviously, we will improve and the others, but Im just saying it is not a complete overhaul as you mentioned.

United this season have been crippled, had neither RVP/Rooney gotten long term injury, they would be fighting for top 4 even with an incompetent Moyes. Obviously, we will improve and the others, but Im just saying it is not a complete overhaul as you mentioned.

If my auntie had balls she would be my uncle….If we had bought a WC Striker we would of won the league now….or is that just as big an assumption as you made?

United were never going to put up a fight by signing hardly anyone in the summer, and that's without Moyes.

Come on now switch on please.

If my auntie had balls she would be my uncle….If we had bought a WC Striker we would of won the league now….or is that just as big an assumption as you made?

United were never going to put up a fight by signing hardly anyone in the summer, and that's without Moyes.

Come on now switch on please.

Assumption? Liverpool is essentially winning the title the same way this season? United had the same team as their championship winning team....

Next season, United won't have any games in Europe and will have a large squad. Fatigue won't mattter.

I bet you were one of the same people that said Liverpool needed a complete overhaul and laughed at their potential title contention.

Assumption? Liverpool is essentially winning the title the same way this season? United had the same team as their championship winning team....

Next season, United won't have any games in Europe and will have a large squad. Fatigue won't mattter.

I bet you were one of the same people that said Liverpool needed a complete overhaul and laughed at their potential title contention.

No let me stop you there, Liverpool are winning it or potentially winning it because of a manager and unity United may struggle to have for years and years. Yet the same band of people call for the sacking of Jose because he says something outlandish in the press. Thy have blasted the rest of the league in goals because of their strike force and it's hard to argue with that, and they deserve credit for it.

Liverpool need a tweak, United need an MOT and service.

They won the title because we had managerial instability and City were on wheel chairs. We packed it up cause the title was already won.

now eveything is great for them .. They have Giggs Scholes and Butt.

Currently Manures are 7th & 23 points off.

Anything else I can help you with?

Liverpool finished 28 points off with Europa competition and 7th place last season...

No let me stop you there, Liverpool are winning it or potentially winning it because of a manager and unity United may struggle to have for years and years. Yet the same band of people call for the sacking of Jose because he says something outlandish in the press. Thy have blasted the rest of the league in goals because of their strike force and it's hard to argue with that, and they deserve credit for it.

Liverpool need a tweak, United need an MOT and service.

What? How can you assess their unity when we had how many managers within the past few seasons and how many players come in and out of the team.

Liverpool finished 28 points off with Europa competition and 7th place last season...

What? How can you assess their unity when we had how many managers within the past few seasons and how many players come in and out of the team.

Unity based on this season… Have United had unity? It sounds to me as if you are a bitter United fan, who hates everything you are seeing!!

Do us a favour mate and tune in at any point that suits you!!

Nike is right here. United are weaker than ever, but not so weak that with a few signings they wouldn't be a top 4 side again. Yea, they've got a weak center midfield, but they've had that for years & managed to win titles - not just last season. 'If _____ than they could've ____' is always a weak argument but there's no doubting that their goal machines being injured was a major factor in their slip this season.

Like Liverpool showed, a few astute signings for scoring goals (rather than defending) minus the obligations of Europe will allow them to mount a title/top-4 charge immediately next season.

are manure going to get Rodgers to manage them or Pep or Jose ,,, looks like they will Giggs and the gang of five (a political joke )

Unity based on this season… Have United had unity? It sounds to me as if you are a bitter United fan, who hates everything you are seeing!!

Do us a favour mate and tune in at any point that suits you!!

Why am I a bitter United fan?

Your being naive thinking United is really that far away. 4 key signings is good enough for them to fight for top 4 and title. Liverpool have a shit backline and a subpar CM combo. So, when we went to Old trafford, we drew United when they were all fit..Somehow, they are that far away from title contention though....

So, if Eden Hazard was injured for a long period of time, you really think we would be in title contention this season? Take away Suarez, you really think Liverpool would be anywhere near title contention? United's two best players were injured long term this season.