Deadline Day!

J.F.

MATA OF FACT?

France football writer Matt Spiro: "The French television station Infosport Plus is confirming that Chelsea midfielder Juan Mata is presently holding talks with PSG.

"Signing the Spaniard would, in my eyes, make perfect sense for Laurent Blanc's team. The French champions may be getting consistent results in Ligue 1, yet they continue to appear disjointed with no obvious link between midfield and attack.

"Their current playmaker Javier Pastore has been operating as part of a midfield three of late, with Ibrahimovic, Cavani and Lavezzi in attack, but the Argentinian - who certainly hasn't set the capital alight following his £35m move from Palermo in 2011 - is struggling badly this season and has been jeered at the Parc des Princes in the last two home games.

"Mata's ability to supply PSG's big-name forwards could be just what Blanc needs."

©BBC

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL at people asking for Verrati in return, do you get the point why we are selling Mata? because WE ALREADY HAVE TOO MUCH CAM and Jose atm doesn't seem to rate him. Otherwise there will never be talk of Mata leaving. What we need is a CDM or a ST so if they are not gonna pay full cash then tell them to offer Matudi or Ibra+ cash or both and no cash. Atm I would value Matudi at about £20-£30m.

Any Belgium players around ?

Our Belgium fan club would go goo-goo, then.

The Belgian fan club - or wsome of us are shutting up and secretly hoping for a miraculous Witsel deal ....

I WILL GO BONKERS IF THAT HAPPENS WOOOOAAAAAAAAAA !!!!

for now ... back in my cage. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

LOL at people asking for Verrati in return, do you get the point why we are selling Mata? because WE ALREADY HAVE TOO MUCH CAM and Jose atm doesn't seem to rate him. Otherwise there will never be talk of Mata leaving. What we need is a CDM or a ST so if they are not gonna pay full cash then tell them to offer Matudi or Ibra+ cash or both and no cash. Atm I would value Matudi at about £20-£30m.

Verrati isn't a CAM...

Verratti's a defensive midfielder...also Matuidi isn't a £30m player even in this market

I hope you know,.that Verrati is a DM

Mourinho back at Chelsea, Rooney plays for Moyes, Kaka at AC Milan, Flamini back to Arsenal and Liverpool on top of EPL...Someone activated the time machine. :D

+

Bale and Modric are teammate

Eto'o plays under Mourinho

Zidane and Ancelotti work together. :D

Are you trying to say Verratti is an attacking midfielder? He would be the DLP that we're aching for.