Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Love or hate him. You can't deny that is a stat for him and even others to be proud of. Some of the players listed below scored their goals in much inferior leagues as well.

BtzUUmxIUAABw3v.jpg

Neymar's is wrong. He scored 60 domestic league goals when 21. 54 at Santos + 6 at Barcelona. Just sayin'. Also this information is all out of context but whatever.

He had to wait behind Aguero and Falcao lol. He was patient and waited than seized his opportunity. He's light years ahead of Lukaku as far as skill

He was loaned out for most of those waiting years, and I didn't mention Lukaku. I was responding to the "one of the best forwards in Europe" quote. ;-)

tbf Mou is right and Rom haven't said it is not true.

wish him well, with this attitude didn't deserve to be with us, thats it. 28 Mio nicely done, nearly 35 Mio €, nough for me.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9400974/transfer-news-jose-mourinho-criticises-lukakus-attitude-at-chelsea#ooid=91cDNjbzpJQqkSBPDs2e_8rvgAhg_rqW

He was loaned out for most of those waiting years, and I didn't mention Lukaku. I was responding to the "one of the best forwards in Europe" quote. ;-)

Nothing wrong with that quote because he led his team very well and was actually one of the best forwards in Europe last year.

Nothing wrong with that quote because he led his team very well and was actually one of the best forwards in Europe last year.

That's why I myself said he was one of the best forwards in Europe last year. Which is something different to one of the best forwards in Europe in general. ;-)

Love or hate him. You can't deny that is a stat for him and even others to be proud of. Some of the players listed below scored their goals in much inferior leagues as well.

BtzUUmxIUAABw3v.jpg

Immense numbers but the table only offers us a comparison with the best of the best forwards, what about young stars who flopped? Would paint a whole different picture and perspective. Stats and graphs will never tell us if a player will carry on to improve and fulfill his potential.

An absolute disgrace to sell this guy. I dont care one cent if we got a "decent" bid for him.

This feels almost like Sturridge all over again to me. Never testing or giving a guy a decent try before selling him. What the hell, we arent Arsenal who are more of a company than a football club.

Costa, Lukaku and Drogba would have been fucking immense to run with. And to everyone who asks "what about Torres?". I dont care, either select Torres for cupgames, send him on a loan or handle him like Malouda.

Once again, Im utterly disappointed even if this transfer window has turned out great, this drags it down immensly. I see no reason what so ever as to why we would sell Lukaku. Im sure he's gonna tear us down every once in a while now on the pitch aswell...

I see no reason what so ever as to why we would sell Lukaku.

Seems like I'm repeating myself, but have you ever thought about it the other way? Have you ever thought about the fact that Romelu didn't even want to be here to begin with and that he wanted assurances that he was the number 1 striker here?

Have you ever thought about the fact that Romelu didn't even want to be here to begin with and that he wanted assurances that he was the number 1 striker here?

I like how you say "the fact" as if every single joke Mourinho drops in the press is the Truth Written In Stone.

There's always two angles to it.

Lukaku is a lifetime Chelsea supporter, he was crying when he signed here, a dream come true. So don't say "he didn't want to play here" when he would've given his life for it.

And I'm quite sure "I absolutely need to be Chelsea's n° 1 striker" needs to be toned down to "I want a decent shot". Getting Costa made it clear to him that he was never gonna be first choice. I think he probably could've lived with that and might have fought to be a regular sub with a decent amount of play time. BUT, getting Drogba back that was a true insult. Lukaku was introduced to The Bridge as The Next Drogba, and now they get the old one back as a veteran? Honestly, can't blame Lukaku if he wanted to get out after that.

I like how you say "the fact" as if every single joke Mourinho drops in the press is the Truth Written In Stone.

There's always two angles to it.

Lukaku is a lifetime Chelsea supporter, he was crying when he signed here, a dream come true. So don't say "he didn't want to play here" when he would've given his life for it.

And I'm quite sure "I absolutely need to be Chelsea's n° 1 striker" needs to be toned down to "I want a decent shot". Getting Costa made it clear to him that he was never gonna be first choice. I think he probably could've lived with that and might have fought to be a regular sub with a decent amount of play time. BUT, getting Drogba back that was a true insult. Lukaku was introduced to The Bridge as The Next Drogba, and now they get the old one back as a veteran? Honestly, can't blame Lukaku if he wanted to get out after that.

And last season when he made a transfer request?

That's when his fate was sealed.

Once again, Im utterly disappointed even if this transfer window has turned out great, this drags it down immensly.

He didn't have the right attitude. That won't be missed.

Seems like I'm repeating myself, but have you ever thought about it the other way? Have you ever thought about the fact that Romelu didn't even want to be here to begin with and that he wanted assurances that he was the number 1 striker here?

No, because I find it highely unlikely and very much doubt it.

People who think thats a fact just have a habit of believe shitty rumours.

Never mind that our manager came out and pretty much said exactly the same thing right...

HAHAH.

Yeah, because everything Mourinho says in an interview is "true".

Wake up kid.

It couldnt have anything to do with.

"We have Costa, Drogba is back and we cannot get rid of Torres so we cant fit Lukaku in our team. Its not fair to him to be the 3rd choice.. We also got a good bid for him".

Oh, you knew Romelu personally then?

Or I guess you've worked closely to him?

Please share some more information regarding this.

And you're basing your opinion on what? What's on the Swedish grapevine? :D

HAHAH.

Yeah, because everything Mourinho says in an interview is "true".

And you know Mourinho is lying?

How about the transfer request Lukaku made last season? Any views on that kid?

Even Lukaku said almost the same. But some people continue to blame everyone except Romelu.

Lukaku has been basically saying the same thing for a long time now, but people will dismiss hard quotes from him and Jose as "shitty rumours". It's hilarious.