Aston Villa 0-2 Chelsea

Soccer TV

Think so.

This site is usually very reliably for tv schedules. Have been around for many years.

I get a daily email that shows games on TV for the day/week. For some reason it didn't show either Chelsea or Asia Trophy Final. I found it on the DISH page finally. Showing on FSC starting at 5:30 AM California time.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in England from east coast to west coast can be as little as 100 miles

LOL. And yet, you have 1,295 accents inbetween those 100 miles.

100 miles is driving round trip from one end of LA county to the other. With stops for an In N Out burger of course.

Guest justin_3d

I think if Torres plays from the beginning he has a better chance of scoring on this game.

And as I said in the past i like the double DM of Mikel-Josh a lot. I was hoping Carlo tried for that last season and did not, so i hope AVB use it.

And no Lampard! Mikel-Josh is far more suited then Mikel-Lampard.....

Lampard is far better in a forward role then a DM.

in England from east coast to west coast can be as little as 100 miles

I can drive 100 miles a day for work, daughter's practice, etc.

I complain about the early kickoff but can't complain about the weather here in So Cal. 75-80 degrees F at the coast, minimal humidity.

LOL. And yet, you have 1,295 accents inbetween those 100 miles.

100 miles is driving round trip from one end of LA county to the other. With stops for an In N Out burger of course.

more than accents ..the far north west have a dialect language ..impossible for strangers to understand ....

even counting 1 to 4 is yan chan blethera tethera and 15 is bumfit ...I think I might be off topic now ,,sorry

Lol, definitely off topic.

Tort, it hit 120F on the heat index here last week. It's probably around 110 today. Damn humidity. I spent about $85 on gas for the one week I was in LA earlier this month and it was a compact too.

Back to the game...Torres to start I presume because Drogba got 60 minutes in the last game?

Back to the game...Torres to start I presume because Drogba got 60 minutes in the last game?

You'd like that very much, wouldn't you? :lol:

Nah don't think so, Drogba's only started one game (Kitchee) while Torres has started the 3 before that. Though he was subbed at HT for Pompey and Malaysia, so game time is equal in that regard. Pretty much think it'll be Drogba from the start, Torres to come on during the last 20-25 mins or so.

Nah don't think so, Drogba's only started one game (Kitchee) while Torres has started the 3 before that. Though he was subbed at HT for Pompey and Malaysia, so game time is equal in that regard. Pretty much think it'll be Drogba from the start, Torres to come on during the last 20-25 mins or so.

I reckon Torres will start...... same as everyone who came on for just 30 mins vs Kitchee.

Ah, no skin off my nose. It'll mean I'll be fully awake by the time Torres is on.

But yeah, based on game time, I think Torres is going to start. If Drogba starts and plays 60, he'll have way more game time and AVB has been meticulous about game time, especially for these two. Understandable as it's such a high profile situation.