Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Aston Villa 0-2 Chelsea

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one thing I hope is that Yossi starts . Ive watched the whole of the last game 3 times now . The last time I only concentrated on watching him.

He did something I havent seen from any of our players since Zola left . As soon as he passed the ball he was constantly on the move

finding space where he could recieve the ball .This type of movement is very difficult to mark . Allied with this ball control and dribbling skill it

was a revealation to me . I defended him in the past as a useful squad player but perhaps he has much more to offer . Dont misquote me

he isnt a Zola or a Messi BUT he does have some of their qualities ...qualities I dont see in the rest of our squad.

Benayoun was one of the few, or perhaps the only player I liked from Liverpool... the other being Kuyt. Everytime he played against us I felt he was one of the main threats because of his movement, agility, team work and vision. He also has this great laid-back personality, concentrates fully on the football. He is a good addition to the squad, even as a backup player. Wish he was a bit younger though :D

Benayoun was one of the few, or perhaps the only player I liked from Liverpool... the other being Kuyt. Everytime he played against us I felt he was one of the main threats because of his movement, agility, team work and vision. He also has this great laid-back personality, concentrates fully on the football. He is a good addition to the squad, even as a backup player. Wish he was a bit younger though :D

clap.gif

true about his age ,,,wish I was a LOT younger