Aston Villa 0-2 Chelsea

Guest justin_3d

I am strongly tempted to give you a negative rep for posting such crap

I told you that even if it was for 30 mins, to me they where as bad, as Yury playing DM for a certain amount of time in one game.

The best that i seen is still Torres-Anelka.

Sigh. They were not "awful" together.

Nobody is saying they were awesome, but you're making a big deal out of nothing really.

I really think it was ugly. Just as ugly when Carlo tried to use Drogba, Anelka and Torres against Liverpool.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blue scalf:

campeone.jpg

amazing.. we won the barclays asia trophy hong kong 2011, daniel sturridge scored the goal of the tournament, the premier league season can start!!

the barclays asia trophy hong kong 2011 winners picture is looking wonderfull..

i hope asia will bring us luck & titles like last year fc barcelona after we finished the asia tour!!

I couldn´t watch the game.

But I´d like to know how our defence dealt with Villas forwards. Can somebody sum it up ?

1st Half - Defence didn't have much to do, we kept possession and Villa were reduced to hopeful balls over the top. They tried to exploit our high line but their crossing let them down and we usually had enough numbers at the back.

2nd Half - More of the same as far as long balls were concerned. But Bent and Heskey were introduced which meant more of a challenge for JT-Alex, but they rode it out comfortably enough.

Take nothing away from that goal, but I'm still waiting to see goals like he scored against Chelsea :D absolute class strikes... the one against AV was a poacher's goal, but it won't matter if he scores those 30 next season like Van Nistelrooy :P

Take nothing away from that goal, but I'm still waiting to see goals like he scored against Chelsea :D absolute class strikes... the one against AV was a poacher's goal, but it won't matter if he scores those 30 next season like Van Nistelrooy :P

If Torres was good for one ordinary goal per start, would you take that? I would.

But throughout his career, he hasn't been that way. He's streaky and when he's good, they come like buses. When he's not...well...you know.

If Torres was good for one ordinary goal per start, would you take that? I would.

But throughout his career, he hasn't been that way. He's streaky and when he's good, they come like buses. When he's not...well...you know.

I would take everything, as every Chelsea fan ;) i'm just saying that a little class in the future now and then would be good for the eye, nothing more

I would take everything, as every Chelsea fan ;) i'm just saying that a little class in the future now and then would be good for the eye, nothing more

I agree. Just hypothetical banter.

Speaking of good for the eye, I watched Liverpool for the first time this summer as I read that they were starting many of their regulars. The whole swing the ball into Carroll and hope it takes a lucky bounce may well prove brutally effective but by god, I wouldn't want to watch that for 10 months.

I agree. Just hypothetical banter.

Speaking of good for the eye, I watched Liverpool for the first time this summer as I read that they were starting many of their regulars. The whole swing the ball into Carroll and hope it takes a lucky bounce may well prove brutally effective but by god, I wouldn't want to watch that for 10 months.

I watched the game against Valerenga a bit, and yes, they depend heavily on Carroll in attack with Downing's awful crossing... Reminds a bit of us when we used to rely on Drogba that much, which is not the case anymore