Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

How is Mignolet top of that? Jesus.

If it was done by club and not the individual keeper, we'd be miles ahead surely?

Well, we are ahead but not by miles. We have 17 clean sheets this season, two more than any other side.

Chelsea - 17

Saints - 15

WBA - 15

Liverpool - 14

Man City - 12

Arsenal - 12

Swansea - 12

Man United - 10

Everton - 10

Sunderland - 10

West Ham - 9

Aston Villa - 9

Hull - 9

Leicester - 8

Stoke - 7

Newcastle - 7

Burnley - 7

Tottenham - 7

QPR - 6

Crystal Palace - 6

I believe we have 100% win record with Petr? Does he still have a chance of grabbing the clean sheet record? If yes, then play him! The big man deserves a last hoorah.

I would like to see Cech finish the season. He is a goner in the summer surely so he deserves this send off. In addition, there is no guarantee Tibo would keep the clean sheets.

Here is something I would absolutely love. Petr Cech playing in the final game against Sunderland and Jose takes him off with a minute left. Exactly this happened when he left Rennes for Chelsea and the fans' reaction was brilliant. He deserves it here as well. Is that too much to ask for, is that possible?

Where's the faith mate?? :P

I believe we have 100% win record with Petr? Does he still have a chance of grabbing the clean sheet record? If yes, then play him! The big man deserves a last hoorah.

Don't think he can now so ill play Tibo vs Liverpool and Cech in the last two.

Maybe he will come back in his twilight years and try to get the number he needs.

LOOOL.

1) If we're to sell him, it'll be for ridiculous money. Like £60m plus.

2) We're not selling him.

3) Cech could be fit to play vs WBA, so he's probably been given the weekend off and is going to watch Atleti-Barca.

Yeah, most likely he is there to watch Atlético-Barca indeed. That is just an overcreative journalist I think ;)

The only thing I'm disappointed about tonight if Tibo for the third goal. Pretty shite to be honest, no excuse to say his vision was impaired, you cannot be beaten from there at that angle on your near post, venemous strike or not. That being said the defence wasn't that smart from that corner.

He should have stopped the penalty, too, IMO.

But meh, champions.

The only thing I'm disappointed about tonight if Tibo for the third goal. Pretty shite to be honest, no excuse to say his vision was impaired, you cannot be beaten from there at that angle on your near post, venemous strike or not. That being said the defence wasn't that smart from that corner.

He should have stopped the penalty, too, IMO.

But meh, champions.

Should have stopped the penalty? I don't a GK should EVER stop a penalty. Usually down to luck.