All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The way Leverkusen plays with all the triangles and pass with 1 touch is amazing..
  3. Today
  4. (thanks! on phone and at a happy hour) Heh makes sense top players used to move to Europe a lot later in the 90s.
  5. Roberto Calos was 22 then RIvaldo was 23
  6. Yesterday
  7. fun fact-which I've mentioned before but (rotating audience 🙂 ): I was at Olimpico stadium (before Gremio arena was built), and watched Gremio coached by Scolari beat Parmalat (italian milk co) Palmeiras that has a young Rivaldo and Roberto Carlos in that line up. https://www.besoccer.com/match/gremio-porto-alegre/palmeiras/199512896 Mario Jardel was the star of the show, but honestly anyone watching RIvaldo and Roberto Carlos knew they were WC players or ready-to-be one. They were what 19-20 then?
  8. because we (Sweden) are hosting Eurovision after winning it again last year
  9. I remember. He would fit us like a glove. Has Conor’s workrate but a bit more skill. stanisic admitted in the interview he was subbed on as extra man for the central defence but bc so many of the attackers were on their last leg he joined the counter attack after coordinating with them. Shows how good the coaching is that players are free and competent enough to device their own tactical moves at such a pivotal moment .
  10. he was one of my midfielder targets last year, and he has upped his game from then, and can play anywhere, DMF, CMF, AMF, in midfield Atalanta will not be a push-over in the final
  11. I agree. I previously always thought he looked like a slob and maybe even a bit oafish, but fair play to him, he's looking a lot better.
  12. Lookman has really made the most of his time in Italy as well. I expect a return to the EPL to be on the cards.
  13. Xhaka has to be on someone's all Europe team this season, he has been INSANE
  14. Koopmeiners had another excellent performance for Atalanta btw. Expect him to be on everyone’s radar this summer
  15. and that was a CENTRE BACK looking like a prime striker with that drawing goal Josip Stanisic, ON LOAN, from Bayern, lolol just incredible
  16. It's a good club and well run esp after Leila Pereira took over. She's really making things happen. I know a little more about them because my cousins in São Paulo are all Paleiras supporters. I'm not sure how they will make the Brasileiro continue without the clubs from the south. It's not like they are getting ready to return to activities; players are with their families taking care of their properties, or rescuing people, or distributing food and water.
  17. I have not found a global statistic for this. But in Germany the previous record was 7 goals in ET lol. 17 has to be a European record for certain
  18. And around 6 times they were losing in like 93rd or later and always equalize.
  19. the BIG test will be the UEFA Super Cup (unless it is against Dortmund, Real Madrid will be much harder to take a scalp from than Dortmund would be)
  20. They won't be beaten. It's turning into a great story. 49 games unbeaten!
  21. The number of late goals for them this season exceeds what I have ever seen before. Not even real, Bayern or manure have ever scored this many late goals in a season
  1. Load more activity

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You