Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but if it's Benitez, I'll cry.

Yeah so will I but you'd think Roman has more sense than that. I believe he has and don't believe any speculation he will get the job.

I'm sorry but if it's Benitez, I will cry and will not be behind him 100%.

Look, Benitez, Hidink, Ferguson, Wenger, Mourinho...they are all human beings that like football and know a lot of it. They try to do their best for their team and usually don't care for what people think. We hate Ferguson, but what he archived with United is really amazing and I respect him.

I wouldn't like Benitez being our manager either, but if he came I would support him. Having fans behind him would help him a lot and would bring us better results.

Look, Benitez, Hidink, Ferguson, Wenger, Mourinho...they are all human beings that like football and know a lot of it. They try to do their best for their team and usually don't care for what people think. We hate Ferguson, but what he archived with United is really amazing and I respect him.

I wouldn't like Benitez being our manager either, but if he came I would support him. Having fans behind him would help him a lot and would bring us better results.

I'm confused. Are you comparing Ferugson the greatest manager in the world to Benitez? :carlo:

I wouldn't like Benitez being our manager either, but if he came I would support him.

What does the fact that he's a human being that likes football have anything to do with it :lol:? I don't rate him as a manager, that's all.

I don't hate Ferguson, I think he's a great (but annoying) coach. And you being behind Benitez if he were to come here is fine but I wouldn't feel the same.

& how can a manager do a good job if the fans aren't behind him 100%. I don't like Rafa either but if he became Chelsea manager I would have to get behind him to help him be successful in his job. The moment a manager loses the fans the writing's on the wall for him. Why should that be the moment he steps into the job, it should be the moment he starts to prove he's not good enough for the job.

this is irrelevant though as rafa wont become manager (well i hope)

If Chelsea replaces Ancelotti with Rednapp, the club will deservedly be the laughingstock of football. Seriously. If true, this is a major step back. I know he's English/British but if he was Ferguson, he would have demonstrated that by now. How long has he been in football and what has he won? People slate Benitez but the man has serious credentials compared to Rednapp.

Is Frank Lampard appointing managers now? If Rednapp comes in, Lampard to play for Chelsea even when he's wearing cardigans, smoking a pipe and leaning on a cane.

Now down to evens on Skybet. To be honest though it could be just that someone put huge money on it on one of the betting websites so they, as a precaution, lowered the odds and now everyone thinks there is some basis so they are all sticking money on it. Wouldn't take it as read yet.

I would rather have Allardyce than Rafa, having said that i would back him but were be subject of taunts from rival fans from day one unless he surprises us. But on the positive side i have £350 insurance if Rafa comes, i wish i got that on Redknapp now whistling.gif

Mind sharing with us what makes you put this as a fact?

He already said he is not going to Chelsea, and this buzz is based in odds...

There is no sources saying we are close in hiring him.

Odds means nothing.

He already said he is not going to Chelsea, and this buzz is based in odds...

There is no sources saying we are close in hiring him.

Odds means nothing.

No he didn't, he said he has not heard anything from Chelsea.