Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

I just found this thread....and I have to ask myself, why should I waste my time worrying about what Terminator X, Sloth and other people say about AVB when they where the one that wanted him here in the first place..... :rolleyes:

I have to say I like the choice of Bielsa. I don't know who put that, but he is doing wonder for Bilbao. I think out of all those manager he would be the only one with balls to play a lot of youth. You don't call him "Mad Men" for no reason at all! :lol:

Other then that Hiddink would have been awesome to have, but his age show he is decline. Look what he did with Russia and Turkey......

I just found this thread....and I have to ask myself, why should I waste my time worrying about what Terminator X, Sloth and other people say about AVB when they where the one that wanted him here in the first place..... :rolleyes:

I have to say I like the choice of Bielsa. I don't know who put that, but he is doing wonder for Bilbao. I think out of all those manager he would be the only one with balls to play a lot of youth. You don't call him "Mad Men" for no reason at all! :lol:

Other then that Hiddink would have been awesome to have, but his age show he is decline. Look what he did with Russia and Turkey......

That was Justin 3D who never shut up about that Biesla, but he left the forum a while ago.

And of course i loved AVB i wanted him at Chelsea over Mourinho because i thought he would do something, however i never thought he would only buy Mata, and all the rest youth players, and leave people like Malouda in the squad, and also he wanted to bring in highline, well why the hell didn't he buy a defender and not play John Terry, it was common sense, also with a slow defensive midfielder MIKEL!, who can't break up play for shit, we had no fast paced players in the team really, the way he wanted to play, what was very similar to porto, we had almost the complete oppesite, but AVB still thought we could do it and wanted to play that way.

I never thought that was going to happen, and i'm gutted it did, and i'm sure Terminator X feels the same way, but obviously with his own opinion rather than mine. I can't predict the future kid, that's why i voted for him, otherwise i wouldn't of, simple as, so don't go on here trying to make me look like a fool when i was just as wrong anyone could of been on any situation.

That was Justin 3D who never shut up about that Biesla, but he left the forum a while ago.

And of course i loved AVB i wanted him at Chelsea over Mourinho because i thought he would do something, however i never thought he would only buy Mata, and all the rest youth players, and leave people like Malouda in the squad, and also he wanted to bring in highline, well why the hell didn't he buy a defender and not play John Terry, it was common sense, also with a slow defensive midfielder MIKEL!, who can't break up play for shit, we had no fast paced players in the team really, the way he wanted to play, what was very similar to porto, we had almost the complete oppesite, but AVB still thought we could do it and wanted to play that way.

I never thought that was going to happen, and i'm gutted it did, and i'm sure Terminator X feels the same way, but obviously with his own opinion rather than mine. I can't predict the future kid, that's why i voted for him, otherwise i wouldn't of, simple as, so don't go on here trying to make me look like a fool when i was just as wrong anyone could of been on any situation.

So it shows you guys have bad judgement and should be sack! :Goober:

And Maybe this Justin character was right about Bielsa, cause right now he is doing much better then AVB in term of style.

Have you seen the way A. Bilbao plays????

If you only seen one game, you should have watch the Madrid vs A. Bilbao.

Bilbao owned them!!!!

Till the ref helped Madrid as always and got one player from Bilabo sent of.

So it shows you guys have bad judgement and should be sack! :Goober:

Well i thought it was common sense to get rid of players like Malouda, Kalou and scrap Lampard and Terry out of the system if that's what you want to play, but obviously not to AVB. And if i was Chelsea manager i would probably be terrible, because my only experience is football manager, so as a manager of what AVB has achieved and such you would think he has good judgement, as for me what do you expect, i've only played football fucking manager.

And Maybe this Justin character was right about Bielsa, cause right now he is doing much better then AVB in term of style.

Have you seen the way A. Bilbao plays????

If you only seen one game, you should have watch the Madrid vs A. Bilbao.

Bilbao owned them!!!!

Till the ref helped Madrid as always and got one player from Bilabo sent of.

I've never seen him, that Justin guy was just annoying because he kept going on about him, maybe he was right, i don't know...

Well i thought it was common sense to get rid of players like Malouda, Kalou and scrap Lampard and Terry out of the system if that's what you want to play, but obviously not to AVB. And if i was Chelsea manager i would probably be terrible, because my only experience is football manager, so as a manager of what AVB has achieved and such you would think he has good judgement, as for me what do you expect, i've only played football fucking manager.

Yes and who's fault is it to choose?

You?

Me?

The board!

So if we fire AVB, what then?

Will it be the same stuff again?

First to fix the problem, you got to start at the root!

And my friend, we ain't never going to improve if we don't first fix our sorry ass board. Firing and hiring manager won't solve the problem.

I've never seen him, that Justin guy was just annoying because he kept going on about him, maybe he was right, i don't know...

Well I watched la liga a lot, and a lot of people are raving how his team is playing.

He started bad like Benitez....but men his team is playing great.

I hope Bilbao play against United in the Europa League! :)

I would have also chosen Mourinho and Hiddink over AVB because they have the knowledge of the team.

But Mourinho was with Madrid, and Hiddink with Turkey.....

The smartest choice was to just let Carlo finish his last year, instead of firing Carlo, and spending all this money on AVB.

Same shit like Torres!

All this points to what I said, bad board management towards Chelsea club!

Well I watched la liga a lot, and a lot of people are raving how his team is playing.

He started bad like Benitez....but men his team is playing great.

I hope Bilbao play against United in the Europa League! :)

I would have also chosen Mourinho and Hiddink over AVB because they have the knowledge of the team.

But Mourinho was with Madrid.

The smartest choice was just to let Carlo finish his last year, instead of firing Carlo, spending all this money on AVB.

Same shit like Torres!

All this points to what I said, bad board management towards Chelsea club!

The reason i chose AVB is because i thought he was special, i thought he would of spent money and we would of seen a new chelsea, obviously i didn't expect us to be playing amazing because that's just delusional, if we did overhaul like i expected us to do i knew we would be in transition sort of, like City where last season, fitting in chemistry, but it's our punishment for not buying players over the years and letting our team just get old, that's because we havent had a long term manager in to do that. I didn't think this was going to be like Carlo's 2nd season with a team what can't play football, i expected different, and most of all i think we all wanted different.

The reason i chose AVB is because i thought he was special, i thought he would of spent money and we would of seen a new chelsea, obviously i didn't expect us to be playing amazing because that's just delusional, if we did overhaul like i expected us to do i knew we would be in transition sort of, like City where last season, fitting in chemistry, but it's our punishment for not buying players over the years and letting our team just get old, that's because we havent had a long term manager in to do that. I didn't think this was going to be like Carlo's 2nd season with a team what can't play football, i expected different, and most of all i think we all wanted different.

This says it all!

Most managers these days are shit if they don't spend big right?

Mourinho is great world class manager for his achievement, but would he achieve anything with this Chelsea if he did not spend?

I still remember when AVB said, people think i am special because i have good players. Maybe when I have bad players they will call me the shit one.

I wanted to keep Carlo and got slaughtered for that. Didnt particularly want AVB or Torres when we signed him.

NOW both are here so I will back them 100%. FFS we MUST give a manager time. I would rather Roman got rid of whoever has been

advising him (BADLY)

This says it all!

Most managers these days are shit if they don't spend big right?

Mourinho is great world class manager for his achievement, but would he achieve anything with this Chelsea if he did not spend?

I still remember when AVB said, people think i am special because i have good players. Maybe when I have bad players they will call me the shit one.

No, you don't just need to go to a club and spend, only if you need to, and any manager in our club NEEDED TO!, and we still need new players in, if we have all of our players on form and get some good results going, scraping some doing decent, we can get 4th, but the quality isn't there to do anything else, and we need to spend on that quality.

I wanted to keep Carlo and got slaughtered for that. Didnt particularly want AVB or Torres when we signed him.

NOW both are here so I will back them 100%. FFS we MUST give a manager time. I would rather Roman got rid of whoever has been

advising him (BADLY)

To be fair most people wanted to keep him, including me, i only wanted him to leave after we lost matches near the end of the season, but that's because i was angry, overall i wanted him to stay because i think he would of sorted it out, but when we got the choice of AVB coming in, i must admit i think i wanted AVB, because Carlo proved he couldn't motivate the team when Wilkins left, it all went wrong for him there, i still think we would of won the league if Wilkins stayed, not because Wilkins in general, but because all the stuff what it caused to happen when he left.

advising him (BADLY)

This is the problem!