John Terry Megastore Signings

To celebrate the launch of the new home kit, John Terry will be appearing in the Megastore at Stamford Bridge next Thursday (19 May) from 4.30pm to 5.30pm.

Terry will only be signing the new 2011/12 home shirt and as demand is expected to be great, please arrive early to avoid disappointment. Once capacity has been reached the queue will be capped.

Only one signature per person will be possible and the Megastore management decision is final on who will be seen.

Source: Chelsea FC

I'm thinking of going to this and getting the 09/10 Double home shirt signed. Then printed '26 Terry'then framed. The only problem I have is what I bolded out... Do you think they'll be really strict on this? I've never been to one of these before :blue scalf:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking of going to this and getting the 09/10 Double home shirt signed. Then printed '26 Terry'then framed. The only problem I have is what I bolded out... Do you think they'll be really strict on this? I've never been to one of these before :blue scalf:

I do think they will be strict on this. They were when i was here last season. Which is shit...

They will most definitely insist that JT only signs the new shirt as he's there to promote it and there will be a lot of people queuing, so not a lot of time to sign other stuff.

Thanks everyone!

Happy to see you having a good time. Read somewhere you sold your car for this trip, what more can you ask for from a fan..tiphat.gif

I did mate, it was all worth it. No trophies to celebrate for the club but i am still very proud of the lads.

Decided against it to get the kit from this season so early, gonna have to wait till the summer, nice one Steve! YOU are a CFC Legend :P

Haha i don't know about that mate. Chelsea is just my passion and I am happy to support such a great club!