2 more games!

Now that the season is almost over, i would implore Mr Ancelotti to become Crazy! i.e drop lampard, play benayoun, play mceachran, drop essien, play ramires!

That wouldnt hurt would it? Also he said by himself that he doesnt believe that players cannot play with each other, therefore please find a SYSTEM that suits Torres and Drogba, Or you could play benayoun and Torres from start of a match; be experimental, use bertrand. Play 3-5-2! :whistling:. This is my Point of view! We have nothing to lose! :blush:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hardly going to happen. As much as I like Carlo it seems to me that he doesn't have faith in his players sometimes and always tries to avoid risk. And now when his job is on the line the doesn't need bad results.

Now that the season is almost over, i would implore Mr Ancelotti to become Crazy! i.e drop lampard, play benayoun, play mceachran, drop essien, play ramires!

We've been hoping for these things for months,It's just not the Carlo way.

Last home game would be nice to say bye to definate departures Anelka,Ferreira,Hilario and (imo) Essien.

We've been hoping for these things for months,It's just not the Carlo way.

Last home game would be nice to say bye to definate departures Anelka,Ferreira,Hilario and (imo) Essien.

yah! but carlo sometimes carlo can be a pessimist!

Not looking forward to sunday :( my last game at the bridge until the next time I come back. Going to be a sad day.

But on your post, I think it would be good to see Josh starting instead of frank or essien. Play Torres as a loan striker for the first half maybe. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Cech

Ferreira - Terry - Alex - Cole

Ramires - Luiz - Benayoun

Malouda - Torres - Zhirkov

or

Cech

Bosingwa - Ivanovic - Terry - Alex - Cole

Ramires - Mikel - Benayoun

Torres - Drogba

Just play Carlo.... try something

Cech

Bosingwa - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Mikel

Ramires ------------------------ Malouda

Lampard

Torres - Drogba

or

Cech

Alex - Terry - Luiz

Bosingwa ------------ Mikel ---------------- Cole

Ramires - Lampard

Torres

Some changes should be made. Number 1 should be ryan Bertrand starting the last 2 games. Josh should get at least 30 mins in the last 2 games also. There is little point in carrying on playing the same players for the last 2 games with nothing to play for,.

I have this in mind.

WWQb0d.png

Luiz needs to play as many games as possible. Alex for Everton game.

I wanted to give Bertrand a chance.

I'm not sure about Torres or Drogba, but I'd go with Torres.

Kalou deserves to play and Newcastle is not a strong team.

As for midfield I put Mikel in for some strength and gave Josh a chance. Ramires later in the game.

I chose 4-3-3 because I know Carlo still stick to it now, and there won't be tactical alterations imo anymore. Only chance of us changing our formation would be if Drogba and Torres partnership gets another chance.

I think this lineup would be strong, and it gives chances to Ryan and Josh while still not weakening our team too much, but by considering Essien's terrible form, and that Bertrand made 1 cross (Malouda goal) that is better then Ashley's last 30 I'm not sure it's a weaker lineup.

What I'd really like to see is:

Roman picks the team ..gives the team talk ,,,takes his place on the bench and in the technical area ...gives pre and post match interviews

If we win both games scoring a bucketful of goals ,,,HE keeps the job next year ....

I can but dream .....

Walker/Sebek

Ferreira - Terry - Alex - Bertrand

Lalkovic - McEachran - Lampard - Benayoun

Anelka - Torres

Walker and Sebek deserve 1st Team chances. Alex should not be dropped, he was the leading light in a bad Defence performance. Lalkovic has been brilliant for the Reserves and Benayoun deserves a final chance too. McEachran and Lampard are great midfielders. Anelka and Torres to grab a few more goals as well.

Subs: Cech, Luiz, Ramires, Essien, Malouda, Drogba and Carl Magnay.