Nerves are kicking in....

Just under 16 hours till kick off, and im restless, worried, excited and tense already!!

How do we cope with these nerves!

All i can think is 90 minutes of football will judge my mood for the whole summer when the club is mentioned, i cannot take looking back at this day thinking 'what could have been'.

Superstitions are what make my nerves worse, just hope the on-form chels turn up tomorrow evening!

The topic seems a bit pointless, but need to get this out to all chelsea fans that are all feeling this,

how do you prepare for the biggest game? how do you deal with the nerves?

im a wreck throughout the 90 minutes and if anyone speaks to me during the game in a tight situation (e.g. 0-0) i will go mental at them!

Cmon The Chels! 90 minutes! just 90 minutes that can make us blueboys worldwide stand up and silence every other english club, media and critics!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly same with me mate, just keep going over 'what could happen', 'worst case scenario', 'perfect scenario'...ongoing thoughts that keep me so nervous, cant be sitting here this time tomorrow without 3 point not sure how i'll deal with it!

I can't control my nerves to start off with, but during the game they seem to die down slightly, but only just start going crazy when something dramatic happens. Leading up to the game however, I'm always bricking it!! :P

By the way, you didn't have to make a new thread about this, you might as well merge this to the Man Utd v Chelsea thread!

Edited by CJ Revo

I can't control my nerves to start off with, but during the game they seem to die down slightly, but only just start going crazy when something dramatic happens. Leading up to the game however, I'm always bricking it!! :P

By the way, you didn't have to make a new thread about this, you might as well merge this to the Man Utd v Chelsea thread!

Yeah probably should have done that, not sure how to now though?

also, im usually fine bout 30th minute - 65 minute, but before and after that im a wreck, because i know if something goes wrong then its gonna cause so much toruble throughout the rest of the game!

I fear this could be like the CL Final moment. Man U always have players on form when needed, typical that fletcher is back for this one. Last time Giggs assisted all the goals on both legs, Man U have so many players to choose from right now it's unbelievable. It's why i have high doubts, and unbeaten at Old Trafford this season i think. I'm very nervous, and with my Exams coming up don't want to be depressed at all.

Just hope for the best. Even though i'm trying to get over it all ready just for when it comes.

Corners are unbarebale for me, when i was younger i used to leave the room on opposition set-pieces because of how much i'd be shitting myself!

Not with all games, but when Manc scum get the ball in our half, i just worry so much, when we win possession back it feels almost as good as a goal!

A lot to ask for, but a dominant possession game and a comfortable 2-3 goal-lead is the only thing thats gonna calm me down!

Just came in from a violent drinking session with my mates from football.

Had a good chat with Man United Fans, and they are bricking it as well.

As well as I am right now, drunk off my skull.

Today at 5, i´ll be pissed again...and the most of you know why.