Nerves are kicking in....

I was getting up early to head to Manchester but ended up waking up 2 hours before i planned. I am that nervous for the game. Heart beating already and i feel sick.......

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone, including Alex were bricking our away game to Liverpool at the end of last season where we knew a win would set us up to winning the league, and look what result we got out of that!?

I was 10 times worse before the Wigan game than i was for the Liverpool game.

At Anfield because of what was at stake for both parties i just could not see us screwing up and i knew it was over once Drogba scored, however the week building up tot he Wigan game was horrible got visions of Rodallega doing a Heskey mouthclosed.gif

As for today, nerves? we have nothing to lose and everything to gain, we were 18 points behind at one point, no-one expected or are expecting us to do anything suits us perfectly.

Everyone, including Alex were bricking our away game to Liverpool at the end of last season where we knew a win would set us up to winning the league, and look what result we got out of that!?

That's true, I don't normally get anxious about games... there was definitely a nervous energy about me that game.

It's fair to say that I'm bricking it today as well. Hopefully a good omen?

I'm sure they are a lot more nervous than us. They had the title wrapped up by march and now look. I'm nervous but we shouldn't really be in this position so i'm happy to be nervous rather than having fuck all to play for which is what i was expecting a few months back for this game, especially when we lost to Arsenal.

If you're not nervous, you aint a true football person, we're all nervous. I checked Red Cafe and they are bricking it too, it's what football is all about.

Nothing we can do tho except get behind the team 100%. The away fans traveling down are vital today.

Edited by OllieCFC

United are far better than Liverpool, though.

I am bloody nervous but I am so happy for that - who would have thought that some weeks, months ago?? The fact is that they are under much bigger pressure than us - out of the FA Cup, knowing they will face Barcelona in the final and now, one loss and they are behind Chelsea. Behind the Mighty Blues who are on form. I love football and I love our club.

Just dont worry about it. We are not expected to win the league so the players should be able to just go out and do their best and if we beat them then we are in a good position to win the league. If we dont beat them then its not the end of the world- there will always be next year and worse things could happen than losing to a bunch of gloryhunting scum blue%20scalf.gif