Chelsea 3-1 Birmingham

BlueLion.

Hahaha did you mate, i was properly on tv a fair bit sat in the west stand. Put me to sleep :lol:

Why were you alone mate?

But i said to my dad,look dad there is a friend of mine from the TC forum.He was like no way that is him from 42k people :lol:

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why were you alone mate?

But i said to my dad,look dad there is a friend of mine from the TC forum.He was like no way that is him from 42k people :lol:

I been to pretty much every game by myself mate haha no one to go with and im not missing out. There was a person in a wheel chair next to me so he needed some space so i moved over for him.

Will you be my date :lol:

I been to pretty much every game by myself mate haha no one to go with and im not missing out. There was a person in a wheel chair next to me so he needed some space so i moved over for him.

Will you be my date :lol:

Yeah for sure :lol: i was planing to come over next season for a home game,just don't know how much would it all cost me.But if i do get to London next year we could meet up and go see a game together and grab a few pints before and after the game.

:tiphat:

Yeah for sure :lol: i was planing to come over next season for a home game,just don't know how much would it all cost me.But if i do get to London next year we could meet up and go see a game together and grab a few pints before and after the game.

:tiphat:

Haha fair enough mate. Not 100 percent sure if i am coming back next season yet so you might have to put up with Alex :mouthclosed:

If Arsenal defeat Man u and we win in Old Trafford, we have better goal difference than United?

That could be correct. Speaking only of those two games, if we beat United 2-0 and Arsenal beat United 2-0, we'd be even. Of course there are other matches to be played and more goals to be scored.

That could be correct. Speaking only of those two games, if we beat United 2-0 and Arsenal beat United 2-0, we'd be even. Of course there are other matches to be played and more goals to be scored.

You forget though if we beat Man u 2-0 that will be taking 2 off their goal difference and adding 2 onto ours. So it will make up a difference of 4 goals.

All if's of course.

The first half was pretty good actually. Finally we seem able to play 'Football'. The passing was fluid, we played as a team, not as 11 individuality (like we did during our 'bad moment'), the shots were good. I noticed that our player have re-started to shift their position (Essien with Lampard, Kalou and Malouda, Drogba and Malouda), it worked quite well. Drogba plays good when he is on the wing, he is a good crosser.

At the contrary, the second half was awful... Or I should say, we played in an awful way as Torres and Anelka made their entry. The thing I didn't understand is why Anelka ? When he plays games with big issues, he doesn't give a fuck, so let alone when he plays match for nothing... He was very poor, I was aghast by his passing game... Benayoun should have play instead of him. Thought on Torres : as BlueLion said, if play Torres means to play in 4-4-2, I'd rather him to be benched to be honest. Had paid just £10m for him, he would play with the reserve, the man is really poor at the moment...

But the satisfaction in this second half was Bertrand. For of all, I didn't see that coming. He was really good, we didn't miss Ashley at all. He provided some good crosses (by the way, two of our goal came from a cross provided by a full back, that's a miracle lol). I hope to see him again. And we gotta give credit to Ancelotti there...

ps : Drogba was a joy to watch.

The fact we are second just proves how weak the other teams are. In my honest opinion, it's unthinkable to be second with the bad run we had.

Its also fustrating knowing how weak the other teams are we should have won this league easily.

If Arsenal defeat Man u and we win in Old Trafford, we have better goal difference than United?

i think we something like 3 or 4 goals behind them..however their last game is at home to Blackpool where as we travel to Everton..so although we both could win those games, if it comes to goal difference being close on that day..i should imagine Man U would go goal crazy against Blackpool to win the title.

is great tho..because some of their fans have already celebrated the title weeks ago...would be the funniest thing in the history of british football if we ended up taking it off them. we have nothing to lose and everything to gain.