Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked at like pages 20-35, everyone was either desperate for him to sign to be played as a RW or not signed at all. Funnily enough we don't even play with wingers now haha.

we dont play with a striker now ..so ANYONE who scores would be welcome

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
lol :ph34r::ph34r: Already on his way here, is he? :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Well according to the sun - yeah not them again I know hahaha - their coach has said something like 'Shakhtar will move on with or without Willian' so maybe he will be sold.. their coach is also blaming his advisors rather than the player it seems.

Well according to the sun - yeah not them again I know hahaha - their coach has said something like 'Shakhtar will move on with or without Willian' so maybe he will be sold.. their coach is also blaming his advisors rather than the player it seems.

The Sun sure is 'active'. They gossip and tell bull as hard and consistently as my old toothless grandmother :fainthv9::fainthv9:

The Sun sure is 'active'. They gossip and tell bull as hard and consistently as my old toothless grandmother :fainthv9::fainthv9:

If the quotes are in the Ukrainian or Brazilian press then I'll believe it but yet again I don't know Ukrainian or Portuguese so yeah haha...... but I believe its true he hasn't returned to their training and hes meant to still be in Brazil to try and press for a move away from the club. Might end up in Brazil tbh, can never be too sure, shit like that happens (Pato deal for instance)

If the quotes are in the Ukrainian or Brazilian press then I'll believe it but yet again I don't know Ukrainian or Portuguese so yeah haha...... but I believe its true he hasn't returned to their training and hes meant to still be in Brazil to try and press for a move away from the club. Might end up in Brazil tbh, can never be too sure, shit like that happens (Pato deal for instance)

True. Here in Belgium we had Argentinian international Biglia from Anderlecht go Awol as well.

He came back though, with a doctor's notice :readthemessage: . I kid you not :-) :fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9:

True. Here in Belgium we had Argentinian international Biglia from Anderlecht go Awol as well.

He came back though, with a doctor's notice :readthemessage: . I kid you not :-) :fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9:

I seen John Chapman (think thats his name) put a link to a poster with his photo on it haha. Hes a good player Biglia, wouldn't mind him on a cheap, would be a low risk signing.

I seen John Chapman (think thats his name) put a link to a poster with his photo on it haha. Hes a good player Biglia, wouldn't mind him on a cheap, would be a low risk signing.

Well, he has been phishing for a transfer to a bigger club for a while, our media claimes. He'd probably love a move.

I think he is good, but just not enough for us, eg. I'm not sure ...

Well, he has been phishing for a transfer to a bigger club for a while, our media claimes. He'd probably love a move.

I think he is good, but just not enough for us, eg. I'm not sure ...

I thought he was very overrated but againts us and Juve he looked the real deal at times.