Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

YESSSS!!!!!! willian! so we already agreed to complete it in the summer sooooo we'll finally sign him august 12th after unnecessary delay. next is jovetic and i think we would have the best dribbling team in epl and pace too which we have lacked since robben and duff.

i dont know about Europe but in the epl our attackers being.........................

WOULD BE MOSTEROUS! i dont know about kdb, i honestly hope but doubt he's gona stay. Torres good riddance and drogba can go to asia or mls.

jOVETIC st

KEVIN DE BRYUNE rw and STUDGE lw

MATA cm

ESSIEN b2b mid

ROMEU dm

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With our success rate of buying proven players, it is probably better we've gone for something a bit unexplored and based on talent of what could be. In the EPL particularly, it's the smaller clubs that find most of the talents which are later scooped up by the bigger clubs. Might as well try and get a one up on the competition and get these young guys while they are still cheap.

I'm not overly thrilled about the signing as I don't think he has the potential of other similarly priced talents, but then again I'm not watching the league he plays in every day like I am the EPL. He could do a lot of things that aren't shown in his highlights that help his team win. So as long as he can come here and do that, I'll be happy.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hope we go for other players. We need top profile left wing, he is not.

Take Hazard or Lavezzi, but not this one. As backup, we take Hoilett and KDB. Problem solved. No need to get him.

hypothetical question; could we still lure willian without championsleague next season?

Chelsea and hundreds of other clubs while not being in a Euopean competion have signed great players. Not having Champions League makes it harder to sign players, but it isn't the main attraction, if it was Aston Villa would have nabbed some great players when ther qualified for Europe a few years back.

Beautiful pass for goal, but Ukrainian league is not that difficult. Lukaku shined at anderlecht, now he struggles here. This guy isnt bad, but he is quite expensive. In better leagues you can find 20mio wingers. Andre Ayew for example. He scored 16 goals so far, more than Hazard.

Beautiful pass for goal, but Ukrainian league is not that difficult. Lukaku shined at anderlecht, now he struggles here. This guy isnt bad, but he is quite expensive. In better leagues you can find 20mio wingers. Andre Ayew for example. He scored 16 goals so far, more than Hazard.

Lukaku played in belgium for one and willian and shaktar did very well last season and this season in champions league if he can play at the highest level club football and do very well i say its a no brainer

just watched few vids, turn of pace and ability to beat a player seems very good, we do need this! but other aspects of his position cant be seen in youtube vids! anyone who watches him or watched know if he is any good?????!!!?

hes a good player; but we should still pursue hazard and lavezzi before turning to willian. Thata being said willain at leftwing with hulk at would be amazing. I can see the two brazilians playing off each other very well(massive plus that they speak the same language).