Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

This is Mourinho we're talking about, not RDM who will simply be a yes man. If he doesn't want the player, he won't be close to signing. Just listen to his presser, "we were trying to hide it last press conference" "Managers lie when they say they're happy with squad, and always looking for more quality"

And no one said he's god, but it is still his team. And he will make whatever decisions he sees fit; some will work, some won't. It's all part of the job.

Oh really? Mourinho didnt even had talks with Anzhi about Willian, it was all overnight with a call from ROMAN to the Russians.

And he said Willian will add quality(and he will), but it will make us have to get rid of some players. I dont want us to spend 30mi on a luxury that can harm someone else, even if it is Moses. This is just a move we dont desperately need, which would be fine if we had all other issues covered, but we dont. Where is the new DM/CM? Where is the new ST? Where is the confirmation that Mata wont leave in the expense of this deal?

We cant even tell if he really wants the dude or he just wants to send a message to Levy, AVB and the whole league.

So tell me, what if this is in the portion that wont work?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are we planning to make a starting eleven full of attacking midfielders and no strikers?

Because since Mourinho will single handly win us every title, we dont need STs nor DMs and CMs...

If De Bruyne asks to go out on loan (which some of you are suggesting he should do) it shows me he's not ready to compete at a top club. I don't care if it's a world cup year or not, he should be willing to fight for his place.

What's the point of even having a forum if we can't share opinions?

Quite the frankly, the "in Mou we trust" argument is getting old already.

We all have our opinions and we should all be able to share them without being told that we are ridiculous to disagree with a manager.

Should I just watch TV and listen blindlessly to everything everyone in the football industry says or does just because football is their life and it's not mine?

Should we then say things like "oh well this politician has studied all those things, he must know better, I shouldn't even want to disagree with him" ?

Intolerance and one track thinking : that's what's ridiculous !

I don't care if anyone trusts in Mourinho or not. All i'm saying is, it might look like we don't need him to us fans, but Mourinho might take a different view and want something different.

Oh really? Mourinho didnt even had talks with Anzhi about Willian, it was all overnight with a call from ROMAN to the Russians.

And he said Willian will add quality(and he will), but it will make us have to get rid of some players. I dont want us to spend 30mi on a luxury that can harm someone else, even if it is Moses. This is just a move we dont desperately need, which would be fine if we had all other issues covered, but we dont. Where is the new DM/CM? Where is the new ST? Where is the confirmation that Mata wont leave in the expense of this deal?

We cant even tell if he really wants the dude or he just wants to send a message to Levy, AVB and the whole league.

But Mourinho can easily tell Emenalo he doesn't like the idea of Willian to Spurs, and he could do with him. And the message gets to Roman. It's all speculation of course, we all know naaaseng.

And if it doesn't work, Mourinho will take the blame. Not every transfer can work out just like the manager and club planned.

Because since Mourinho will single handly win us every title, we dont need STs nor DMs and CMs...

You do know he called Willian an "extra target" to Rooney, and we will still be pursuing a striker till the last day. That doesn't mean when another opportunity for a player arises, we shouldn't take it.

This is Mourinho we're talking about, not RDM who will simply be a yes man. If he doesn't want the player, he won't be close to signing. Just listen to his presser, "we were trying to hide it last press conference" "Managers lie when they say they're happy with squad, and always looking for more quality"

And no one said he's god, but it is still his team. And he will make whatever decisions he sees fit; some will work, some won't. It's all part of the job.

That's what I thought too mate... Let him get the type of players he needs for his type of play, so that he can win something for us this season. Like I said earlier, Moses is just so average. We still need a striker though, and I believe we would get one soon before transfer window closes. Cheer up everyone!!!

Lol all speculation. Also how do we know whether or not Jose expressed his fondness of Willian before? Clutching at straws.

I don't care if anyone trusts in Mourinho or not. All i'm saying is, it might look like we don't need him to us fans, but Mourinho might take a different view and want something different.

But Mourinho can easily tell Emenalo he doesn't like the idea of Willian to Spurs, and he could do with him. And the message gets to Roman. It's all speculation of course, we all know naaaseng.

And if it doesn't work, Mourinho will take the blame. Not every transfer can work out just like the manager and club planned.

You do know he called Willian an "extra target" to Rooney, and we will still be pursuing a striker till the last day. That doesn't mean when another opportunity for a player arises, we shouldn't take it.

I never said Willian wont work, you are arguying something I havent said!

I am saying the 30mi adn all the effort to steal Willian from Spurs should be used in more critical areas. Two of them being DM and ST...

This 30mi and the mooney reserved for Rooney would be enough to cover Cavani and new DM!

That is all we are contesting.

if that's what you meant then i'm ok with it.

I'm sure people on here can come up with more interesting insights than just "Mou is always right". It won't push the discussion very far even though of course i'm just as happy as anyone to see Mou back.

the transfer window isn`t like shopping when you are a skint student. buying what you need first then seeing if you have money left over for something else is not how it works. you buy what you want when the oppurtunity arises.

Glen Johnson was the first player bought in the Roman era was anyone thinking back then he was seriously our number 1 priority? i certainly wasn`t.

I'm just loving having Jose back. If he wants him, then thats fine with me. Still doesn't make any sense to me, but then i have no power to change that so all i can do is back the player. Hopefully we bring in a striker. And if all else fails we can always call it a 30 million prank on spurs...

the transfer window isn`t like shopping when you are a skint student. buying what you need first then seeing if you have money left over for something else is not how it works. you buy what you want when the oppurtunity arises.

Glen Johnson was the first player bought in the Roman era was anyone thinking back then he was seriously our number 1 priority? i certainly wasn`t.

So that is why you let a bunch of players pass, but make 2 wingers your top signings of the season even if you have no strikers nor defensive midfielders?