Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, because Mourinho is God right?

You do know you're allowed to have a mind of your own?

Yes he is! Everyone is entitled to their opinion and to have their own views but to say a move that Jose makes makes no sense isnt really relative as He certainly knows A LOT more than anyone on here ,which is blatantly obvious, about being successful and putting strong squads together. But each to their own,some people just like to complain

Squad depth is what can make or break a team. Let's be honest, it's a long season with a lot of games to play. Some players will need rest and some might even get injured.

I believe Willian will be an awesome addition to the team, even though we already have an insane attacking midfield.

Personally, I believe a ST or DM might have been more of a quality injection, but the transfer window only ends 2nd op Sept, so let's have patience and see what might still happen.

I, for one, still expect some last-minute transfer movement to happen.

Also some more trust in the board wouldn't be misplaced. Some decisions might end up as bad ones, but I'm pretty sure every decision at this level is being evaluated very well.

Excellent post

Yes he is! Everyone is entitled to their opinion and to have their own views but to say a move that Jose makes makes no sense isnt really relative as He certainly knows A LOT more than anyone on here ,which is blatantly obvious, about being successful and putting strong squads together. But each to their own,some people just like to complain

He failed at Madrid. Every manager has his faults.

Still cheaper than Hulk would have been, didn't quite a few people want him here?

Yeah they did.. but then we got De Bruyne, Hazard and Schurrle, and then there just wasn't very much room for him here.

But I'm glad to have probably signed him because it means Sp*rs don't get what they want!

They're all twats at the Lane! :D

He failed at Madrid. Every manager has his faults.

True but he still took the league title from the best club team of all time. Mourinho isn't faultless but he knows better than all of us. Everyone is entitled to express their opinion, isn't that the whole point in a forum?

So Mourinho said player(s) will go on loan if he signs.. who do you reckon they'd loan out?

20 million signing Schurrle makes no sense, neither does Moses. They can't seriously be considering loaning out KDB?

So Mourinho said player(s) will go on loan if he signs.. who do you reckon they'd loan out?

20 million signing Schurrle makes no sense, neither does Moses. They can't seriously be considering loaning out KDB?

Moses it is I'm afraid.