Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Willian is a dribbler, only hazard and moses do that for us, but moses not as much as willian though. That astonvilla game was a perfect example of a match needing a moment of magic from somewhere and hazard didn't do it enough, so adding another xfactor on the opposite flank to take some pressure of hazard won't be a bad idea.

You guys are underestimating willian, I rather us get him than tottenham have him. He would make their squad good, look:

Soldado.

Willian - lamela - lennon.

Paulinho - dembele.

(Sandro, sirgudson,defoe, chadli).

VS

Lukaku

Hazard- mata - KDB

Ramires - MVG

(oscar, schurle, Ba, lamps)

Tell me when you see that, your not worried.

We aint selling mata to manutd guys, we aint stupid.

Russian journalist D.Simonov says Chelsea have offered €40M for Willian [€5M more than Spurs] and he's heading to Stamford Bridge.

https://twitter.com/dmitriy_f1re

No, he doesn't said that. He only tweet about Willian:

Situation around Willian has changed. Chelsea offered few millions more than Tottenham. There's will be bargaining.

This would be one of the worst signings in recent history IMO.

I wouldn't say worst, because i personally rate willian as a very good player.... But definitely the most confusing considering we have better players than him already. I wouldn't have minded if we got him instead of schurrle as then we would have lots of depth and quality. But schurrle and Willian on top of KDB coming back in our strongest area just makes no sense. Seems like a waste of money when we could spend that on a very good central midfielder or add a bit to it and sort out the striker position. I personally can't see it happenning, because Jose isn't stupid and has openly said about his striker target.

30 million is a lot of money

However if he came I would welcome him. Another fluid player who can enhance our system, I think he could strengthen the side. Though for 30 million I'm sure we can use that money to strength other places rather than getting another CAM.

No, he doesn't said that. He only tweet about Willian:

Situation around Willian has changed. Chelsea offered few millions more than Tottenham. There's will be bargaining.

I know russian...

I just added link to his account... the news are from other source.

Not quite sure why we are in for him.

Somebody has to be on the way out i would assume, and i don't think JM is planning of putting Oscar/KDB in cm so why are we in for him?

30 million for a player who doesn't command an automatic starting spot is ridiculous if you ask me.

This supposed transfer raises more questions than answers, and do we really need that just as the season is getting started?

First Choice: Hazard-Oscar-Mata

On Bench: KDB, Schurrle, Moses AND Willian?

Just found this in twitter

@Spursbasic: A close and reliable source says that Chelsea's bid was too late for Willian and the player is waiting for his work permit. ”

@realhooverdam Spurs fan made that up. Bid wasn't too late, Willian himself wanted to wait for CFC

Before 3 hours everybody were excited for Willian, wtf now?? The same story as with Schurrle, at the beginning nobody wanted him here and all love him.

Because we already got 6 attacking midfielders... (+ Marin on loan). We don't need another one.

And we already have a "problem" with top players like KDB or Schurrle who are too good to be on the bench.