FA Youth Cup semi-final

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Nice photos mate, especially the last one ! If I knew how to use photshop I would be tempted to make a sig with it ^^

The result is frustrating to my mind, considering we were leading 2-0... We were quite shit on the two goals we had conceed, but the lads showed good things throughout the game. I was quite impressed by Pogba, a good technique and a good physic as well... By the way, is it me or our players are pretty small (compared to the other teams) ?

^ Nice photos mate, especially the last one ! If I knew how to use photshop I would be tempted to make a sig with it ^^

The result is frustrating to my mind, considering we were leading 2-0... We were quite shit on the two goals we had conceed, but the lads showed good things throughout the game. I was quite impressed by Pogba, a good technique and a good physic as well... By the way, is it me or our players are pretty small (compared to the other teams) ?

Hey mate! I made this for you. If you like it you can use it!

1_1.png

2_1.png

It was a fantastic game, again the youth team showing how Chelsea should be playing. Do not underestimate this United team, they are a very good team and Pogba especially is a talent. To go to Old Trafford with a lead is a very good result for us. We was missing Pappoe and Clifford for this game too, both would have offered big contributions to the game. Pappoe would have make things much more solid at the back and Clifford has been a revelation in the youth cup this season.

We have a great chance of going through and i am confident because this team, like last season, are a team with real spirit and determination to go with their ability on the pitch. And yes as someone mentioned we do have a small team, we focus more now on the players ability that their physical attributes and we have drawn great success from that (Despite one newspaper report i read saying Chelsea had the more physically imposing players - what game were they wathing)......

Having Pappoe back and pushing Chalobah into midfield should help us, Clifford is still a big miss though.

Heres the highlights incase anyone has yet to see it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Krz6oAZgs

It's pretty funny how Arsenal's youth team is full of beasts while ours is full of rather small yet skillful players. I think we will advance to the final as well. The boys never give up and have shown they have real quality.

I am also impressed with Adam Nditi, he's only like 15 and has looked very good.