Chelsea 0-1 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will go to Old Trafford and we WILL win if we play 4-3-3.

We will go to Old Trafford and we WILL win if we get lucky on set-pieces. In case people didn't notice that's the only way we score nowadays.

Cech

Ivanovic - Alex - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Mikel - Lampard/Benayoun if he is fit and alright against Wigan

Kalou - Drogba - Torres

I completely forgot about Benayoun and that Alex can play. That's an even better line up than mine, good call mate.

By the way, the game changed when Mikel came on. 4-3-3 is Chelsea's formation, Carlo. USE IT.

Cech

Bosingwa - Alex - Terry - Cole

Mikel

Lampard - Ramires

Anelka - Drogba - Malouda

BL you've read my mind..Mikel is just what we need in the midfield, he's capable of keeping the ball while holding off multiple players. Our passing has been atrocious and our formation lacks creativity. United locked us down and gave us no breathing space at all. Scoring a goal alone would be considered a miracle at shitbox trafford, hope we come in next time with a much tougher mentality...

By the way, the game changed when Mikel came on. 4-3-3 is Chelsea's formation, Carlo. USE IT.

Cech

Mikel

Lampard - Ramires

I agree with that setup. And you're right about Mikel changing the game when he came on. We need someone in and around the defensive midfield area to break up play. We had no-one doing that tonight. Essien just ran around all game like a "wotsit in a trance" trying to find space and he couldn't get it.

If Lampard plays in the second leg, he really needs to dictate play, make attacking runs and threaten the goal, as well as provide for the strikers!!

---------Ivan-----------JT------------Cole

Bosingwa---Ramires-----Mikel----Malouda

-----------------------Drogba---------------------

--------------Torres----------Kalou---------------

We might as well go for it.

Cech

Mikel

Lampard - Ramires

I agree with 4-3-3 being Chelsea's formation but it's useless with Anelka and Malouda as our wingers. And I'd rather play with Benayoun instead of Lampard.

And Bosingwa at RB instead of Ivanovic?

I am not going to stick up for the team tonight. We were absolutely woeful. No creativity what so ever and to follow up our support in the Matthew Harding lower was no better. Tried starting a few chants tonight and it was fucking dead. Made me sick......

Do i even need to mention Bosingwa's performance, if anyone sticks up for him you clearly didn't watch the same game. Torres again only gets chances when he creates them himself.

Too angry to even keep going. Fly half way across the world to watch my team play with heart not that rubbish....

---------Ivan-----------JT------------Cole

Bosingwa---Ramires-----Mikel----Malouda

-----------------------Drogba---------------------

--------------Torres----------Kalou---------------

We might as well go for it.

Bosingwa? Have you not noticed how easily Giggs managed to get past him. If he plays at OT, I'll give up watching. He's the worst defender we've had since the Abramovich era.

Lets forget that we signed Torres this season. We must go 4-3-3:

Kalou - Drogba - Anelka or Anelka - Drogba - Malouda

In next season we start to use use Torres, but right now he just out of place.

We will go to Old Trafford and we WILL win if we get lucky on set-pieces. In case people didn't notice that's the only way we score nowadays.

Best not let lamps take any then. £120k and can't do something so simple.

First things first, we were poor, Utd didn't have to play well to win as so many of our players were so of the pace its untrue, the facts are old Bacon face got his tactics right & Ancelotti didn't. Drogba should of stayed on the pitch, couldn't understand why Ancelotti with us needing to score brings on another DM?

Yeah another stone waller not given & that was a shocking decision especially from the inept 5th official & those decisions change ties but having said that most of our players really need to have a long look at their performance & put it right at the theatre of silence.

I said before we were starting to look like we were improving before that f'kin international break & now we seemed to have gone backwards for some reason?

Lets forget that we signed Torres this season. We must go 4-3-3:

Kalou - Drogba - Anelka or Anelka - Drogba - Malouda

In next season we start to use use Torres, but right now he just out of place.

You clearly don't like Torres.

Mister 'I am always right' Torres wasn't the problem tonight.. Our midfield wasn't good tonight.

Drogba, Malouda, Bosingwa, Essien, Lampard = Big worries atm, they are not right and they have been such big players for us (except Bos but he can do better than this shit). I'm thinking that these have all had their time with us. We need to freshen up because atm, this just aint good.

Bosingwa? Have you not noticed how easily Giggs managed to get past him. If he plays at OT, I'll give up watching. He's the worst defender we've had since the Abramovich era.

Did you notice how much space he made and notice that he was our only player running with the ball.

Woeful performance from the team and once again fucked by the referee on a European night.

It's so frustrating to watch. Every time we can't break the deadlock, our opponent does. After they scored we suddenly start to come alive a bit and show some forward movement. At this stage we start to pump long balls forward to Drogba desperately hoping that we get something out of it. Once more, the players seem to realise this isn't going to work for us. What to do? Players like Ivanovic and Terry (our CB's ffs) start to go forward to force something out of the opponent's defence, but it won't work.

We lack creativity, big time.