Chelsea 0-1 Man United

BlueLion.

At least he kept battling, Was always looking for the ball, Won alot of headers and was always trying to beat defenders.

Exactly. Unbelievable how people keep criticizing the man. He really wanted to win and gave his all tonight and was the only player who looked like doing something for us offensively.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps we should try new players against Wigan:

Ivan-Alex/Luiz-JT-Cole

Yossi-Mikel-Lampard-Malouda/Zhirkov

Drogba-Kalou

Agreed Drogba and kalou especially, our midfield onlyhas moments

Exactly. Unbelievable how people keep criticizing the man. He really wanted to win and gave his all tonight and was the only player who looked like doing something for us offensively.

Those are the kind of things that get you subbed :doh:

Carlo's not the real problem. Let's talk about the players.

Bosingwa is pathetic since he came back from that injury, he totally needs to go in the summer. I respect him, but he can't help us anymore, we need something better.

Lampard clearly needs to warm the bench a little. McEachran in!

Ashley Cole looks tired, and the truth is that he played like in all of the games this year (correct me if I'm wrong). Carlo should try someone else there in the league.

Essien looks definitely bad and I would like to see Mikel more.

Torres, Drogba, Anelka, Malouda on the bench. Borini, Kalou, Zhirkov in.

This is what I would like Carlo to change for the next game.

We have a good shot..Only 1-0 down at least.If we can get an early goal we have a good chance...just gotta keep up the pressure and not hit the sodding posts!!

And hope though not likely we have a half decent ref and linesmen!

Those are the kind of things that get you subbed :doh:

Yeah apparently.

Completely understood his frustration when he was taken off.

About our chances at OT.. Utd will definitely score at least once so we'll have to score at least twice.

ballack.gifi cant believe some of ye on this forum, honestly WTF??? we have no chance winning at old tradford? ehhh hellllllllooooooo????eyebrows.gif course we do

With grammar like that, and your username, I refuse to take you seriously.

Guest Homer2Chelsea

I don't see why we can't score 2 goals at Old Trafford. To be honest i don't see why United are so strong. They only have Rooney, Vidic and VDS. How they keep winning is beyond me.

Some of the posts on here fucking disgust me. "We will not win at OT!" "Scoring two at OT is impossible." Back your fucking team, 1-0 is NOT impossible.

we cant even score a goal at home, so yes its nearly impossible to get 2 goals at ot. if we somehow managed to get a goal, were still fucked anyway.