How Are You Feeling?

kwylino

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm frustrated.

Does anyone know the name of those white little bears (you buy a few in a packet), that have cream inside of them?

There is something like this, called Kinder Happy Hippo, but as the name suggests its not bear :D

Really angry at some of my friends because they just keep cancelling stuff at the last minute. It's just a couple of them but they do it every. single. time. And it's not as if it's just us hanging out by ourselves, mostly they're cancelling on outings or whatever that I've planned and organized by texting/calling other friends and figuring out which dates and times work best for everyone etc. And most of these twats take 12 hours to reply to texts so it's just frustrating when it inevitably falls apart.

I'm just not going to bother with some of these people anymore. I get that people have other stuff going on in their lives, but it's insane that I keep planning these shitfests and make time for them and it falls apart 8 out of 10 times. Out of the two, I understand when Friend A can't make it to things because I get her situation with her parents and when she apologizes, it's genuine and I know she really feels bad about it. But Friend B is just fucking ridiculous. She hardly ever apologizes, even when she does it's a "sorry bout that" kinda message which pisses me off to no end. She does not give any thought to what her actions mean for others. She's one of my oldest friends but I'm just fucking sick of her attitude.

Doesn't help that I'm PMSing (sorry :lol: )

Pissed off and happy at the same time.

Keep getting told different things, our work delivery times are due to change because of the Olympics. Our manager told us the plan is to have it at 4:30am (!!!) so i asked him if he can make it half 5 or 6ish because those hours are fine, i can get decent sleep and have lots of the day free and i aint getting up at 3am! He said he'll speak to them. Ok.... so we get a delivery yesterday, the driver said that on the board in the DC it says Kingston and all other London stores will be moving to 2am as both deliveries need to be all finished by 6:30am. If this is the case, i'm fucked.... when am i gonna sleep? I'm not going to bed at 7pm he can fuck off, i'll get like 1 or 2 hours sleep a night and will have to sleep in the day, i hate sleeping in the day.

Another issue... SATURDAYS! I hate working Saturdays. Deliveries used to be Monday - Friday ages ago, they then decided to have them 6 days a week which means that i'm sometimes doing 6 days. They then removed Wednesdays and kept Saturdays which means that i do every other Saturday and every other Wednesday doing another job because i said i will not do EVERY Saturday. I used to do 1 in 3 now i'm doing 1 in 2... not happy but it's not quite a disaster. On Monday, one of our night team supervisors said to me that soon we will have wednesday deliveries again but not Monday so i said "FFS why can't they just stop Saturdays! Tuesday-Saturday is the same as Monday to Friday, 5 days straight, fucking wankers!" Then one of our delivery drivers on Tuesday told us that they may be going back to Monday - Friday as the guy who decided to bring in Saturday deliveries has left the company and it's costing too much money to open up the DC on a Saturday and more money to bring Lorries out delivering. On Wednesday .... Our night manager told me that we'll be going back to 6 days soon.... MEH please ffs give me something concrete i have no idea what's going on.

Anyway i did say the word happy above. Your eyes did not decieve you.

July 9th, our manager leaves!! 8 years of hell, i hate him more than i hate any other man on this planet and we will be having the piss up of all fucking piss ups, that's already been organised for the 7th or 14th Wooo!! and he, as well as our night manager are off today so who's gonna just fuck off 3 or 4 hours early? Yes, you guessed right. Shit company, shit managers, shit staff, shit pay.... pay back i do take whenever i get the chance. Today is one of these occasions.

Damn did i write all that... sorry. Anyway rant over, i'm gone.