How Are You Feeling?

kwylino

Same as most of you or all of you.... Nervous, nervous, nervous.

I actually feel rather sick too, not sure if it's thinking of the game or not but am feeling a tad ill lol.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we really need a relationship thread just reading through some posts and I have also fallen for a girl at my work that has a boyfriend.....but she is showing interest :P. Always flirting with me and I'm meeting her to go out together on Tuesday lol. Dunno if it will go further as she has a boyfriend but he is a dick from what I have heard about him, she can do much better. I'll try and win her over but at the same time, I really can't be bothered with any drama!

after Moscow i feel chilled. No game could feel as bad to loose in as that, in that way.

I feel kinda chilled to at the mo.Come 7:00 tommrow doubt will though! Helps its not an English club really...and Moscow....every sodding promo video seems to have that pissing slip in it.Never saw it when it happened till at the Bridge and now seem to see it all the time and gets more depressing every time!So pissing close!

Same as most of you or all of you.... Nervous, nervous, nervous.

I actually feel rather sick too, not sure if it's thinking of the game or not but am feeling a tad ill lol.

Same here. Felt kinda under the weather yesterday. Glad the final wasn't last night, as I couldn't get up from bed.

You know what, i havent felt one bit nervous at all. I will do before the match, but i can sleep. To be honest i've just been thinking of ways how to accept defeat, just to make it easier for me to cope with. Fuck off sloth with your negative thinking again!!! have some faith Sloth have some god damn faith man!.