How Are You Feeling?

kwylino

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

walked from one train platform to another with a concealed bag of skunk in my bag. bastard sniffer dog grassed me up.3 cops got me. i didn`t see them coming in the crowd.

Ah that sucks, buddy, skunk is better than hashish but when it comes to the smell, it can really be a pain in the ass. Here in Denmark there's a place called Christiania in Copenhagen where they sell all kinds of weed and if you buy skunk, it usually sucks if you live in another town and gotta take the train/bus, cause it smells so much that an undercover cop can catch you easily.

well done mate.

is there still no speed limits on the roads in denmark? unless i`m thinking of somewhere else there weren`t before.

if so take care.

Yes there is, 50 km/h in towns/habitated places, 80 km/h on out of town roads and 130 km/h on highways. I think you're thinking of Germany where there's no limits on highways? .)

there isn`t usually sniffer dogs at the train station i was in. i think they were looking for somebody else and got lucky. when i was in the "interrogation room" i heard the cops talking about what they all wanted from the indian food takeaway. i refrained from pointing out the misuse of tax payers money in using the police radio for such things. :)

i`m an ex-soldier whose classed as disabled now so used that as an excuse. just told them i wanted to try it to escape my gloom as the meds don`t help much. my bag was full of my meds too so i had that to back it up. at first they thought they had some heavy dealer. and although i have been to military prison since my 18th birthday,all my other run ins with the law were before then so don`t stay on my record. when the cops done a check on me.it came back with nothing.

Yes there is, 50 km/h in towns/habitated places, 80 km/h on out of town roads and 130 km/h on highways. I think you're thinking of Germany where there's no limits on highways? .)

ah yeah i know about the autobahn or however it`s spelt in germany. i don`t know where else i was thinking of if not denmark then. i`m 36 so maybe somewhere else had it years ago but doesn`t now... glad you do have those speed limits tho. much safer.

there isn`t usually sniffer dogs at the train station i was in. i think they were looking for somebody else and got lucky. when i was in the "interrogation room" i heard the cops talking about what they all wanted from the indian food takeaway. i refrained from pointing out the misuse of tax payers money in using the police radio for such things. :)

i`m an ex-soldier whose classed as disabled now so used that as an excuse. just told them i wanted to try it to escape my gloom as the meds don`t help much. my bag was full of my meds too so i had that to back it up. at first they thought they had some heavy dealer. and although i have been to military prison since my 18th birthday,all my other run ins with the law were before then so don`t stay on my record. when the cops done a check on me.it came back with nothing.

Haha that police radio bit made LMFAO, they really waste their time on worthless things like stopping educated people smoking weed and only having fun or people having outdoor sex.. And I'm glad things went smoothly in the end for you, mate.

HOPE youre NOT kozium 007 licenced to kill ..... drive safe , :getin:

Haha I love James Bond, I have fond memories with Die Another Day. Hah thanks, I will always abide by traffic laws, I even don't see the point in driving fast in habitated places, only scum do that IMO.

PISSED OFF! Ok, so i'm supposed to start my new hours today, 4:30am - 11:30am. I watch Chelsea vs PSG then just browse around on here and do a couple of things, then 3:50 i'm out. I meet my colleague, we get some stuff done and we wait for our delivery. 5am comes, nothing. 6am comes, nothing. 7am comes.... nothing. What the fuck is going on? Phone the DC. "You're new delivery times are starting tomorrow" WTF! ok so we tidy up and go home. I told the manager i'll come back at 12 as that's what time the delivery usually gets here if it was normal, maybe its just normal for 1 more day, i dunno. Ok... 11:17, bout to leave. I get a phone call, "There is no delivery today" WTF! so i've done an all nighter, fucking got to work at 4:30am and all for nothing. Unbelievable.

It's good to have a day off, don't get me wrong but this should not have happened like this. This is madness.