How Are You Feeling?

kwylino

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had such an aggressive dream last night, some would actually call it a nightmare but not me because I won the fight and I kicked the living daylights out of this knacker lad I've hated since forever. I woke up feeling like I had gotten kicked in the ribs 20 times so I hope it was a dream because I was very drunk last night. Creep central in the club last night, your probably thinking oh you musta been in your element nic...well no, but my dance moves were something else, usually I just make myself look like a right fucking idiot on the dancefloor to scare them off, it didn't work and they just joined in, oh well who doesn't love a bit of aerobic dancemoves on a friday night. Thats all I have to say right now, over and out.

I am sore as heck and wonderfully relaxed after a week in Thailand and several days of Elephant Mahout Training! If you are friends with me on Facebook I have pictures posted (I'll try and get some posted here as well) :) We had a wonderful trip and would go back to the resort in a heart beat. MacKenzie celebrated her 11th birthday on Thursday (October 6th) and they made her day so very special. The highlights were elephant polo, "Happy Birthday, MacKenzie" written in chalk on her elephant, Jenny, and dinner at the baby elephant camp where she was able to feed the baby elephants and send up paper hot balloon lanterns!!

I am sore as heck and wonderfully relaxed after a week in Thailand and several days of Elephant Mahout Training! If you are friends with me on Facebook I have pictures posted (I'll try and get some posted here as well) :) We had a wonderful trip and would go back to the resort in a heart beat. MacKenzie celebrated her 11th birthday on Thursday (October 6th) and they made her day so very special. The highlights were elephant polo, "Happy Birthday, MacKenzie" written in chalk on her elephant, Jenny, and dinner at the baby elephant camp where she was able to feed the baby elephants and send up paper hot balloon lanterns!!

I'm glad they were Asian elephants ,, DO NOT try that with African elephants they are incredibly "karli sana" especially when they have calves

I have heard African elephants are more aggressive, the ones we were with very sweet and gentle and their Mahouts (trainers) were with them the whole time. I told Win that Pulamb was like a big kid. She would wait until he was not paying attention and then try and eat the plants by the road (how the resort keeps its vegetation I don't know) and she would make all kinds of noise (like she was talking back) when he would tell her no and if she really didn't like it she'd hit him with her ears! quite entertaining but I am glad he was with me the whole time, especially in the water because I am sure she was trying to get me as wet as possible. MacKenzie learned very quickly to imitate her mahout and by the end of the week was laying on Jenny's back and standing on her back and head when we would bathe them! One day her mahout actually ended up soaked and only the bottom of MacKenzie's pants were wet! She took to the elephants like she'd been around them all of her life!

Detroit won 3-0... :whistling:

Sorry I had to.

Colorado had the opportunities to win the game but they failed. But altogether it was a good game by the Avalanche, they were good in defense but they lacked this creativity you need to have to win against teams like Detroit and confidence which will come as soon as they start playing like a real team.