Our academy

zolayes

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Cork & McEachran would have some kind of partnership going, but it doesn't seem so. McEachran's been a bit underused, because we're using wing play, hope he gets more touches because it'd be great for him to go to the u21 European Championships.

Albrighton is a great player! A future star! We should sign him.

I thought Cork & McEachran would have some kind of partnership going, but it doesn't seem so. McEachran's been a bit underused, because we're using wing play, hope he gets more touches because it'd be great for him to go to the u21 European Championships.

Albrighton is a great player! A future star! We should sign him.

Agree with both.

Albrighton could be a good player, needs to work a bit though.

Btw some nice touches from Josh.

• 5 weeks later...

From what i can gather it is an U16's competition. There are lots of these types of competitions at the younger ages that go on and by all accounts Chelsea have been cleaning up recently. This is a very very talented group of young players most of which have played U18's football this season. Most notably Lewis Baker, Walter Figuera (has also made a reserves appearance), Alistair Gordon (has made a reserves start) & Jordan Houghton. As i said, pretty much all the others have also played for the U18's already. John Swfit is a stand out name but he has had injury problems. Only a few names on there that are not familiar (Dion Conroy, Ben Klip, Kevin Wright, Ambrose Gnahore,Kinda John Kiran).

Would expect this group of boys to do very well over there....

Guest Homer2Chelsea

Am i the only one in these forums that think Cork isn't that good? I doubt he can get past Essien, Ramires, Lampard, Mikel and McEachran.

Am i the only one in these forums that think Cork isn't that good? I doubt he can get past Essien, Ramires, Lampard, Mikel and McEachran.

He doesn't have to. He can be our own John O'Shea - bit part player having the ability to play in a couple of positions. Saves us from making bids for squad players like Benayoun and Pienaar.

But the thing is Jack knows he is capable of being a starter every week for some teams in the league, and being a very good starter at that. He will move on, as much as I don't want him to.

• 3 weeks later...

Tore has been called for Turkey, against Belgium.

I can see both him and Lalkovic being apart of the first team squad of some kind in the future, but i will not expect to much. Maybe they can get some appearances next season? We will see. Depends if Carlo stays or goes though.