• Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Malouda
    • Anelka
    • Torres
    • SUB: Drogba
    • SUB: Kalou

Petr Cech 8

Got evrey desicion spot on last night and saved us, dont ask me how but i knew he was going to save it.

Branislav Ivanovic 7

Solid at the back, misplaced passes at the top occasionly.

David Luiz 7

Would be a 8 but that moment put it down to 7.

John Terry 7

Solid

Ashely Cole 7

read Terry

Ramires 8

MOTM for me was involved in evreything we did good

Micheal Essien 6

Has had better nights

Frank Lampard 6

read Essien

Nicolas Anelka 6

He can be sooo frustrating at times

Florent Malouda 6

Im starting to get really worried about his form

Fernando Torres 6

Better, good movement although should have done a lot better lets hope he does

SUBS

Soloman Kalou 6

Didier Drogba 6

Need to do better all in all

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cech - 8 - did everything he had to, superb penalty save and he commanded his area magnificently.

Ivanovic - 6 - one of his poorer games this season in my opinion, but he did well considering it was his first game at RB for two-three months.

Terry - 7 - superb performance, led from the back.

Luiz - 9 - we have a star in our midst.

Cole - 5 - I though Ashley was well below his usual standards. His passing was well off, though in all fairness no-one's was particularly great. Got into some decent positions mind.

Essien - 5 - he had a strange game. One minute he's making a brilliant last-ditch tackle, the next minute he's fucking up a very simple pass. Very frustrating, he typified the team's performance.

Lampard - 5 - 5 might be generous for Frank. Okay, he's still far from full fitness, but what we saw tonight wasn't even close to a third of the real Lampard.

Ramires - 9 - I don't have to vindicate such a high rating for the player who was, again, our star man.

Anelka - 4 - did he touch the ball?

Malouda - 6 - he tried. Granted it rarely came off, but he put a shift in at both ends.

Torres - 6 - like Malouda, he gave it a really good go. On another night, when his touch is back, he'll put those type of chances away for fun.

Cech - 10 Can't fault him and went Mental when he saved the pen

Ivanovic - 7 Solid performance

JT - 7 again Solid

Luiz MOTM - 10 Special (yes I know the last part was bad but it didn't go in, then it would be a 9)

A. Cole - 6 Good but not as good going forward as we know he can be

Ramires - 9 Absolute quality, always got stuck in, so quick passing spot on!

Lampard - 5 Not all there atm

Essien - 3 I don't know what's happened with him recently but passing is poor

Malouda - 2 Actually thought he was shocking

Torres - 5 Improving and he had flashes tonight of what he will do, it's only a matter of time

Anelka - 4 Never made much of an impact on the game

Leaving the subs unrated

Don't you guy forgot to rate the manager scores tonight ?? laugh.gif

Ancelotti did all he could. He changed the system, he did what we all asked for by bringing in Torres and leaving Drogba on the bench. He made attacking changes, as you'd expect... he can do little more than that.

Ancelotti did all he could. He changed the system, he did what we all asked for by bringing in Torres and leaving Drogba on the bench. He made attacking changes, as you'd expect... he can do little more than that.

He made a huge gaff taking Torres off IMHO, he was slowly but surely getting into the game and has scored so many late goals in his Liverpool days (including 1 at the Cottage i believe?).

Cech - 8 - did everything he had to, superb penalty save and he commanded his area magnificently.

Ivanovic - 6 - one of his poorer games this season in my opinion, but he did well considering it was his first game at RB for two-three months.

Terry - 7 - superb performance, led from the back.

Luiz - 9 - we have a star in our midst.

Cole - 5 - I though Ashley was well below his usual standards. His passing was well off, though in all fairness no-one's was particularly great. Got into some decent positions mind.

Essien - 5 - he had a strange game. One minute he's making a brilliant last-ditch tackle, the next minute he's fucking up a very simple pass. Very frustrating, he typified the team's performance.

Lampard - 5 - 5 might be generous for Frank. Okay, he's still far from full fitness, but what we saw tonight wasn't even close to a third of the real Lampard.

Ramires - 9 - I don't have to vindicate such a high rating for the player who was, again, our star man.

Anelka - 4 - did he touch the ball?

Malouda - 6 - he tried. Granted it rarely came off, but he put a shift in at both ends.

Torres - 6 - like Malouda, he gave it a really good go. On another night, when his touch is back, he'll put those type of chances away for fun.

wouldnt disagree with any of your ratings or comments ,,,:goodpost:

He made a huge gaff taking Torres off IMHO, he was slowly but surely getting into the game and has scored so many late goals in his Liverpool days (including 1 at the Cottage i believe?).

^ Yup, I too think it was an error to bench Torres. Especially on a psychological side... He won't get any confidence because he will think that he has played poorly and that the team's poor performance is his fault.

---------------

Petr Cech - 10 - My MOTM. Okay Luiz was splendid, but hey, he saves our ass.

Branislav Ivanovic - 6 - Not his better game, but it's still a decent performance. From now on, he should be our right back, he's a far better crosser than Bosingwa.

Luiz - 9 - I saw him everywhere. He's fucking good, when we bought him I was like "what the hell, he's too expensive", but now I realise it's almost a bargain. He's really good technically, when Alex will be back we should try to play him in the midfield lol

John Terry - 7 - As usual, a very good game.

Ashley Cole - 5 - Neither good nor poor, he was meh.

Ramires - 9 - Another great game, the more he plays and the more he's good.

Essien - 3 - Honestly, who's this lil' pussy who plays with the #5 ?!! I bloody hate when he's played at the DM spot... I hope Carlo will quickly give back this spot to Mikel.

Frank Lampard - 4 - It's so tough to me to watch him play like that...

Nicolas Anelka - 3 -

Fernando Torres - 4 -

Florent Malouda - 5 - Yeah he had what we can call a poor game. But he was trying, and I like that.

Salomon Kalou - 4 -

Didier Drogba - 3 -

Cech - 8

Ivanovic - 7

Luiz - 9 (*)

Terry - 7

Cole - 7

Essien - 6

Ramires - 8

Lampard - 5

Anelka - 5

Malouda - 6

Torres - 6

------

Drogba - 6

Kalou - 5

Carlo got his tactics spot on imo, dominated the second half, got into good positions, carved out a couple of excellent chances and should've had a penalty.

His attacking players failed him last night.

Torres was getting into the thick of things, just that his touch let him down horribly. Whatever Benetiz had him doing when he first moved to Liverpool to improve his striking--he needs to get back to working on it. He's blowing chances like he was known for when at Atletico. Not to sugarcoat things because he squandered a hattrick of chances yesterday but I'm highly encouraged by his movement and positioning.

And no, Ancelotti shouldn't have taken him off, not when you need a goal. Torres would have put himself into some chances and good strikers, even when they're blowing things right, left and center, only need one chance to make things right. Look at Inzaghi through out this career.