have you ever?

Tomo

Have you ever not known a Chelsea match was on until it was too late once like a re-scheduled match or something?

Its only ever happened once for me, the City away match in 06/07 when Lamps scored the winning penalty (it was reseduled due to our CC match against the Gooners), i was out with a few mates and i came back home and i saw the match on the tele at the 88th minute i was like what the fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never has a Chelsea match passed me by without knowing before and i hope it never does again.

What about you?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol what a picture haha. Well i thought this thread would be like a new game. Have you ever - - - - - then someone would like ask a question and the next person can answer lol

Like....

OllieCFC: Have you ever fucked a guy's arse

True_Blue: Yes

There have been two games that fall under this category for me: 2008 CL Final (I taped it because my friend, who is a United fan, had a baseball practice for our school that day) and the 2009 CL semi 2nd leg against Barca (I taped that one because my friend who kind of likes Barca wanted to watch it when I did). I shut off my phone and anything that would connect me with the outside world, and I have never been more on edge my entire life. Many of my friends who were watching on both days knew the results, and were teasing me the whole time. Given the outcome of each of those games, I think it's safe to say I've learned my lesson.

lol what a picture haha. Well i thought this thread would be like a new game. Have you ever - - - - - then someone would like ask a question and the next person can answer lol

Like....

We all know that is a great hobby of True_Blue :goodpost:

There have been two games that fall under this category for me: 2008 CL Final (I taped it because my friend, who is a United fan, had a baseball practice for our school that day) and the 2009 CL semi 2nd leg against Barca (I taped that one because my friend who kind of likes Barca wanted to watch it when I did). I shut off my phone and anything that would connect me with the outside world, and I have never been more on edge my entire life. Many of my friends who were watching on both days knew the results, and were teasing me the whole time. Given the outcome of each of those games, I think it's safe to say I've learned my lesson.

Never tape our CL games again :(

I haven't missed a game in years... I think the last one was our 3-1 win over Scunthorpe in the FA Cup in 2004/05, I thought the game was on on the Sunday... enjoyed watching the highlights show the Sunday morning though, got a nice surprise :D haha!

Like....

True_Blue: Yes,Ollie's and Matt's

Like....

True_Blue: Yes,Ollie's and Matt's

Edited by True_Blue

Pre Season only. It's rather a case of 'i need chelsea to play to get my fix'.. it's like a series you'd watch and get hooked, always need to watch the whole season etc.

Yep, exactly. I doubt i will ever not know when a Chelsea match is on, l look at there fixture list all the time, lol.

If we're talking Television terms, then I haven't missed a game. If I was to miss a game, it would probably be a pre-season friendly match or something like that. I remember when Chelsea beat Jose Mourinho's Inter Milan 2-0 in the States, and I missed that because I thought it was on the following day when I was planning to watch it. I turned on SkySports the following day and find out Chelsea did play them the night before, and I was really thankful we won 2-0!

Such a thing never.

The thing is, the sad thing, that I've missed some games this season and most likely will miss some. That's because of the fucking travelling by train to my university on Sunday. I'm trying to postpone my departure as long as I can if there is a game being played, but sometimes it is simply impossible. Fuck that :lol: