Samuel Eto'o

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. When Ghana played the other day, its was 33 degrees centigrade. And that is the African winter.

Well it's not really winter in Ghana, they don't have a winter and a summer. Too close to the equator. Our summer months will be slightly hotter for them too, but its more about a wet season and a dry season I think.

Bah!

Chelsea paying £40m for a player that probably won't do as better as Shevchenko tbh

if I was still living in the year 2003, when Roman first came to Chelsea, I'd be shitting my pants over Eto'o coming to Chelsea, not now I'm not. We've already splashed out £15m on a quality striker in Anelka so let's leave it at that. We've only lost Drogba to the African Nations Cup for 2 more weeks anyway.

Edited by CJ Revo

• 3 weeks later...

Barcelona manager Frank Rijkaard has ruled out the possibility of a swap deal for Chelsea forward Didier Drogba with Samuel Eto'o going the other way. However, the Dutch tactician is open to the thought of signing the Ivory Coast star.

The Catalan giants already have a formidable attack studded with the likes of Eto’o, Thierry Henry, Lionel Messi and Ronaldinho. However, along with the Cameroon ace, Brazil star Ronaldinho is also linked with the Blues.

"Eto'o is a player in our team and he performs very well for us," said Rijkaard, whose future at Camp Nou is also being speculated.

"For that reason I don't see a swap deal.

"If Barca have the possibility of signing a player like Drogba we would have to look at it, but we wouldn't do a swap."

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You