Samuel Eto'o

We won't sign Eto'o. I don't believe we will make the mistake of signing big names in their late 20's again.

At the same time Bojan and Pato will not be leaving their clubs. Benzema is an option but is a very expensive option.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We won't sign Eto'o. I don't believe we will make the mistake of signing big names in their late 20's again.

At the same time Bojan and Pato will not be leaving their clubs. Benzema is an option but is a very expensive option.

what about Sergio Agüero

The Spanish dont hide their racism- Lewis hamilton etc and one of the reasons why Eto wants out.

I reckon he'd get 25 -30 a season

i don't think the spanish are racist, they're just intolerant of the black man. i think it goes back to when spain was taken over by the blacks but it's just a bit of light-hearted fun, i think.

i don't think the spanish are racist, they're just intolerant of the black man. i think it goes back to when spain was taken over by the blacks but it's just a bit of light-hearted fun, i think.

Oh Dear.........

the racism is light hearted. is that what you are trying to say??!

i think he would be great for Chelsea. we would have a great spine to the team with helmet head in goal and fat frank threading balls through to the main man eto.

Oh Dear.........

don't judge me you mother whore....i speak the truth, that's all. i have many friends who are the black man. i'm simply saying spain is not the racist village people claim!

don't judge me you mother whore....i speak the truth, that's all. i have many friends who are the black man. i'm simply saying spain is not the racist village people claim!

Lol. "Spain isn't racist, they are just intolerant of the Black Man".......

I didn't judge you, you judged yourself!!!!

Now pop off back to the Barca board, theres a good chap!

I've never seen someone chat so much shit in all of my life. I hope to God you are just trolling, otherwise just shoot yourself now and put yourself out of your misery.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You