Samuel Eto'o

Just heard on the news that Spanish media are saying we'll be signing him. One of the biggest cunts in the game and one of the most talented players as well

Thats if he doesnt go to prison -headbutted and fractired the face of a journalist, whilst on International duty at the weekend

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely. Phenomenal scoring record, but he'd probably get a few suspensions.

What did he say our stewards called him ? 'monkey of shit' or something

Wasn't that the Spanish manager Aragones who said that? Don't think he ever said anything specific about us other than claim racism.

I don't think we would find many better for that position, but would like someone younger and preferably someone who isn't a total c**t :)

The Spanish dont hide their racism- Lewis hamilton etc and one of the reasons why Eto wants out.

I reckon he'd get 25 -30 a season

Yup i am sure he would. With it looking like are willing to let Drogba, Sheva and Pizarro leave we could be in the market for a couple BIG name strikers and Eto'o would be a fine capture in truth

Yup i am sure he would. With it looking like are willing to let Drogba, Sheva and Pizarro leave we could be in the market for a couple BIG name strikers and Eto'o would be a fine capture in truth

English papers are picking it up now;

According to The Sun amongst other tabloids, Chelsea are now favourites to land the Barca star as a ₤22million replacement for Didier Drogba, who is on the verge of agreeing terms with AC Milan.

• 2 weeks later...

Eto'o is up for sale. I think there should be no doubt that we should be taking a look at him, i think the only question mark over him is that his recent injuries have taken a toll. His ability is exceptional and should he stay fit long enough would score plenty of goals for us! Could it happen?

AC seem very keen to get him they've told him he can earn a total of €9m-per-season over four years with them, if Barcelona lower their asking price of around €40m ...

Barca won't ask for €40m if they are effectively putting him up for sale. Around the £20m mark is going to price he will go for. Of course AC Milan have no CL football so if we are to go head to head with them we have that advantage.

Plus we have many Africans playing for us who will surely give the club a glowing reference.

And also a massive headache when the ACN comes around. It's a good point actually, we have enough to worry about losing as it is. I know the ACN isn't on this season but we have to look forward too...

• 1 month later...

Eto'o is claiming that there is interest from us to sign Eto'o. Not sure if he is just talking rubbish or not, but he is still without doubt a cracking player even though he does have plenty of personality faults.

• 9 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You